• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxanne shook her head with a grin.
"I beg to differ." she said in her posh totty voice. "London, fashion capital and THE greatest city in the world."

Jonny just laughed. "I'd take Manhattan over London any day. Just like I'd take the street ball capital of the world over the fashion capital, which by the way is really either Milan or Paris, any day." Jonny was clearly just teasing Roxanne playfully. "But enough about that... wanna grab a cup of coffee or something?" He asked smoothly.

Roxanne eyes narrowed as she bit her lower lip and shook her head.
"You my friend seriously need a good sorting out" she said half joking and half serious. "Besides, I'm British. A cuppa, well for you I mean a cup of tea is what I drink" she emphasized with a smile and took his offer.

Drew, bored, dug into his backpack, taking out a Rubrics Cube with only 1/4th of the pieces still intact. He smiled, then started to try to solve it with the few pieces it has.

Erizu noticed Drew messing around with a broken rubics cube, "What happened to that rubics cube?" She asked looking at the...cube? "It looks like a load of blocks hanging off some black plastic..."

"This is the only thing I used for fun. It's actually very fun." Drew replied, then kept playing with the Rubics Cube.

"Dream energy is produced by your mind when you imgine things," explained Jarrett.

OOC: Uh. Wow. Missed alot-could someone fill me in? Due to circumstances outside my control, I uh, again, wow. Missed quite a bit.

((XDD Don't worry, we just got off of the plain, Star Girlz is now in the RP, and we're now walking towards the main building. Oh, and Evan gets pissed at Drew's shadow.))

(( And they talked about what they want to do after this school. Roxanne admitted she just wants to be a footballers wife, model and page 3 girl))

Gregory, for his part, was trailing behind the main group, under his right arm was all of the worldly possession he’d brought with him, minus an ill-used cell-phone which sat in his pocket. He eyed his classmates with calculated disdain, thus far, only one or two them struck him as relatively…normal and sane. Eco-freaks and maniac’s seemed to be the order of the day. Of course, for Gregory, ‘maniac’ was a catch-all term for anyone who he disliked.

Erizu dragged a suitcase along with her, she hadn't bought much, she didn't have much before she went to the Orphanage, and memories from the Orphanage were not ones you wanted to remember. She had a phone though, she was given that from a friend. She didn't know who to call though, maybe she'd phone her once they were in their dorms. She looked back and saw the angry guy from earlier, she walked over to him to apologize, she owed a lot of people apologies but especially him and Roxanne, "Hi, sorry about before," She laughed awkwardly, "By the way, I'm Erizu." Her ears drooped slightly with disappointment.

Eiji followed the group and looked to Gregory. "What do you think of the school so far?"

Jarrett looked to the others. "So where do we go now?"

“Gregory. Thank you.” Gregory said in reply to the feline’s statements. He wasn’t quite sure what to make of them granted, so he figured introducing himself and thanking her was appropriate. Just then, the teacher from the plane showed up. “It is…impressive.” What Gregory didn’t say was that he thought the high-technology that went into the construction of the complex would be better served if it was in the hands of Earth governments-insofar as Gregory was concerned, the star’s belonged to humanity, and anything that would help them get there should be appropriated with all due haste.

"Hm... I wonder if I can solve this..." Drew whispered to himself, twisting and turning the broken Rubics Cube as they walked.

"I know what you're thinking," said Eric. "We'd let the Earth's government use our tech, but look at the past," he said. "Nuclear power, ironworks, biotech. All of these things have great possibilities," he explained. "The reason we don't share this tech is most of it is made by brilliant superhuman minds, like Evan has, like Aurora and other aliens do," he explain. "They are advanced enough to know how to work it, how to use it for its intended perpose, and train others who took an oath to use it for that reason or face severe conscquences...the world as a whole doesn't have that degree of knowledge and control," he said. "For every million people with the knowledge to use it for good, it takes one that would be foolish enough to use it for evil that could doom those million. As sad as it is, mankind as a whole just isn't ready for it."

"Sir, with all respect, that is a steaming heap of bull. If it were up to me sir, the marines would storm this complex and take what is rightfully ours by force. If people held back technology out of fear of what evil men would do with it, we would still be in the caves. We wouldn't even have fire. The cold hard fact of the universe is simple, one grows, or one dies."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom