• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heroes Vs. Villains-The First Encounter (SIGN UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Story- The worlds greatest Villains and Evilest Villains are gathering up for the biggest battle yet! But this time, Heroes and Villains new and old are being called from their deminsions to protect Earth and its Galaxy. Will he Heroes come out on top, or will the villains be victorious? You decide!

To make a Hero/Villain

Name:
Faction: (Hero or Villian)
Stats:(Only one can be a full 10. The stats are from 1 to 10)
-Intelligence
-Speed
-Firepower
-Courage
-Strength
-Endurance
-Skill
History Before faction:
History in the Faction:

Or you can be one of the Famous Heroes or Villians

This is the list of all the Heroes and Villains. Refer to this when your choosing a famous Hero or Villain. If you have chosen one of the famous charecters, just say you claim them, and I will accept you or now.

Heroes:
Iron Man-Shayminfan101 (Leader)
Sorona-Superx (Second in command)
Deadpool-Superx
Master Chief-Sierra 117
Mace Windu-Dark Night
Vulperas-Superx

Villains:
Iron Monger-Shayminfan101 (Leader)
Yapool-Superx (Second in command)
Magneto-flamealex01
Vilgax(Ben 10 version)-Superx
Vader-flamealex

Last edited:
I'll join. Here's my fan character:

Name: Sorona
Faction: Hero
Weapons: Rapier- Sorona wields a elegant Rapier in combat. Guts Seijin Powers- being a member of this species, she has all their powers (http://www.freewebs.com/godzilla_2000/movieummebiusbros.htm). She can also change size, prefering human size. Battlenizer: Sorona has a Battlenizer, letting her summon three giant monsters, the Volcanic Bird; Birdon, the Full Moon Super Beast; Lunatyx (http://www.freewebs.com/godzilla_2000/ultramanacemonsters.htm), and the Underground Monster; Gudon (http://www.freewebs.com/godzilla_2000/ultramanmebiusmonsters.htm), though she never uses these against human sized opponents, as she finds it dishonorable.
-Intelligence 8
-Speed 10
-Firepower 7
-Courage 9
-Strength 6
-Endurance 8
-Skill 8
History Before faction: She is a member of the Guts Seijin Race (see link above. The species also carries the subtitle 'One's Double Alien', refering to their holograms) but differs in that her body shap is noticably more femine, she has blue instead of pink, and the 'star' partern over the eyes are replaced by cresent moon shapes. She was considered extremely beutiful on her homeworld but, like all of her race, she headed off to find a challenge among the stars, but her motives differ drasticly from the other known members of her species in that she's got a stricter honor code, she has settles for defeating an enemy, not killing them, instead sparing their lives and taking some type of item from them as trophey. Likewise, if she's defeated, she'll turn over a item of her own to them as a trophey, no tricks. She once fought an Ultra that defended the Earth and lost, earning respect for the Earth's people in the process.
History in the Faction: She overheard the villain's allience, she came to Earth to join the heroes and protect it. The other members of the fraction don't trust her very well at first, due to the reputation her species have as intergalactic conquerers, to which she simply replies something like "Silly Earthlings, you think just because the ones you know of were evil all of a species are?". She's also a serious flirt, though harmless with her friends, she will resort to flirting with an evil being to trick them with her femine wiles.

I'd also like to be the villain Vilgax from Ben 10 (his original form, not the Alien Force incarnation). Is that ok?

Nice Superx....youre accepted. And yes, you can be Vilgax from ben 10

*EDIT*

I Must get off, I will accept or Decline everyone elses requests when I get on at 4:00 Eastern Standad Time (EST)

Thanks! Favorite villain ever!

Sorona will appear in a fanfic of mine, but I want to get use to her first. Basically, the impression that most earthlings have for her race is that they're evil, destructive, conquerers, which obviously Sorona is not. Kinda makes it so her 'flirting' with supervillains to distract them more effective.

Thats interesting. Anyways, nobody else signed up? Oh well, guess we will wait.

Can I be Deadpool on the hero's side? To even out the two sides? That and I like him a lot.

I would like:

Name: Master Chief
Faction: hero
Weapons: Assault Rifle (A powered up version from Halo)
Powers: Can unleash an epic bombardment copnsisting of Archer Missiles, MAC cannons, and carpet bombs
Stats: (Only one can be 10)
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Firepower: 9
Courage: 9
Strength:7
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8
History: (Before faction:) Chief was no ordinary SPARTAN supersoldier. He always had luck on his side. Defending Earth from the alien juggernaut known simply as the Covenant was no easy task. But he earned the respect of everyone he ever knew, and managed to stop the rings from lighting. A memorial was created to honor this great soldier, who defended the light from the overwhelming darkness during Earth's darkest hour.

But this perfect example of Humanity was not dead, not just yet.

The planet that the Forward Unto Dawn was headed for was a desolate planet, full of empty, barren wastelands, which Chief used to escape the feeling of a war always needing to be fought.

That was when he found the crashed Prowler spy ship, Oregon, and recovered the radio transmitter.

This was all a ploy by the Forerunners, who had heard of the alliance and had known that Master Chief was the only one for the job. So they used the Slipspace drive to create a portal, back to an alternate Earth, where Chief could protect its inhabitants from certain doom.

Of course, they did provide him with the necessities: An orbital defense platform, loaded to the brim with missile launchers and MAC cannons. (He can't use it to kill te villans willy-nilly, however. It can only be used when focused in one place.

History: (In faction:) Chief is the silent sort, never talking much, but still can kick ass in a fight. He has built a M831 troop transport, one that he ONLY uses to get places. (A.K.A a troop Warthog.) He always is up at the slightest alarm, and he always stays with his team.

Would Mace Windu (from Star Wars) count as a famous hero?

Hmmmmm....I guess....im not really sure. Im sure he can count if you want to use him

Star Wars? Cool I would like Vader( pre suit but still a Sith)

okay, Darknight and Sierra..both accepted.

We need some more villains

Could I make another oc?

Name: Vulperas
Faction: Hero
Weapons: She's a Kitsune, a ninetailed Japanese fox spirit, and has powers such a flight, shapeshifting, elemental powers like generating fire or ice, and possession of the weakminded (she cannot possess most superheroes or villains because of this). She's also a mischief spirit, and thus has powers for doing such.
-Intelligence 9
-Speed 8
-Firepower 4
-Courage 8
-Strength 7
-Endurance 10 (she's a spirit)
-Skill 9
History Before faction: Vulperas is the guardian spirit of a villiage in Japan, where she stops criminals and protects it. In exchange, one week each years, there's a festivil in her honor where she's permitted to perform as many pranks as she wants. She's been its protector since ancient times, but recently, she heard of this, asking for and recieving a temporary release from her bondage to help face the forces of evil.
History in the Faction: Vulperas is a valuble member of the team, but is also a real joker, being she's a trickster spirit. She plays pranks, but never with a mean intention, and if someone takes it as such, she normally apologizes, stating she can't help being a mischief spirit. However, if enraged beyond her ability to handly, she becomes a more monsterious form and goes out of control until she can be calmed down.

She looks like a bipedal, ninetailed fox with a third eye in the middle of her forehead, one large eye on each shoulder and a much larger one in the center of her chest.

Is that ok?

As I said in our visitor chat, here's Yapool's bio, doesn't need one, but just so everyone knows who he is.

Name: Yapool (Alternate Dimmensional Being is his subtitle)
Faction: Villain
Weapons:

Human Disguise: Yapool can disguise himself as a human being dressed in black clothing. Resembles Commander Black. In this form, he has supernatural powers.

Psychic Control: Yapool can use telepathy to control an opponents movements. he can hold them in palce with his right hand, as well as flip them around and throw them.

Blade Hand: Yapool's left arme ends with a lartge, sharp blade. Effective for bashing and slashing foes.

Gadiba: Yapool controls a tiny spirit/gas monster, called Gadiba. Can enter the bodies of monsters, increase their strength, etc.

Create/Ressurection: He can create monsters of all sorts as well as ressurect the dead to serve him.

Teleport: Yapool can teleport himself to other locations, as well as different dimensions. He teleports by engulfing his body in a purplish aura.

Dimensional Travel: Yapool can travel through different dimensions at will by making a hole in the sky, which seems to shatter like glass. He can also use this to go to any place he wants, and the size of the hole ranges from small to extremely large. The sky will piece itself by together when he leaves or enters the hole. He can even take others through these holes with them, willingly or otherwise.

Blade Blast: Yapool can emit a powerful energy blast from his bladed left hand. Can cause large explosions and can be fired multiple times.

-Intelligence 9
-Speed 6
-Firepower 9
-Courage 7
-Strength 8
-Endurance 10 (so long as he's outside his home dimmension, he can't be pemenatly killed)
-Skill 9
History Before faction: Yapool is an interdimensional being of unspeakable evil. He's existed for eons, in fact his creation Lunatyx is responsable for the moon being an inhopital wasteland right now. He eventually appeared on Earth and his forces faced Ultraman Ace, eventually resulting in a showdown between Ace and his ultimate Chouju (Super Beast in Japanese), Jumbo King. Ace slew Jumbo King in battle, leaving Yapool defeated. He eventually returned in the time of Ultraman Mebius, allied with Empera Seijin as one of his generals, the Four Heavenly Kings but ultimately, he was seemingly killed in his own universe, supposely forever but he somehow survived. He hates Sorona because she once defeated him and stole his Lunatyx as a trophey.
History in the Faction: He joined the fraction in hopes of finally conquering Earth and defeating his foes, becoming a high ranking member of it. He takes off early on to launch an onslaught of his own on Earth, planning to hand it over to Iron Monger (he really doesn't want Earth, he's just general all around evil).

Yapool's appearence:
Giant%20Yapool%20Mebius.jpg

He will need to be smaller, as in Iron Monger's size, if you dont mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom