• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heroes Vs. Villains-The First Encounter (START UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Okay, The Sign Ups will still be open. Also, the GM's are my and Superx, so contact either of us if you have any questions. now, here is the line up!

Heroes: (Subject to Change)
Iron Man-Shayminfan101 (Leader)
Sorona-Superx (2nd in Command)
Deadpool-Superx
Master Chief-Sierra 117
Mace Windu-Dark Night
Vulperas-Superx

Villains: (Subject To Change)
Iron Monger-Shayminfan101 (Leader)
Yapool-Superx (2nd in command)
Magneto-flamealex01
Vilgax(Ben 10 version)-Superx
Vader-flamealex

You guys know the rules...so enjoy the RPG.

Last edited:
Well first, your charecters have to come to Earth. You then need your Charecters to go to your Factions Headquarters....

Heroes-Iron Man's house in Malibuu, considerably, his Garage/Work room

Villains-The Old Stark Industries Factory.

In the mean time, I have something I need to do

In the factory, a rainbow colored light materilized behind Iron Monger, the Alternate Dimmensional Alien Yapool materlizing out of it. "Hello, Iron Monger, it is I, Yapool." he said. "The one you invited to be your second in command."

Vilgax was teleported down as well, desciding to forego his normal arrival with his ship to hide the location. He glared at the two villains. "Yapool, fancy meeting you here, I thought you were dead." he said. Then looked to Iron Monger. "Who are you?"

Vulperas ran along the roof of the house, watching things. She crawled over a window, peeking in to see a part going on, Ironman wasn't there though, probably busy with this meeting of his. She couldn't resist a prank and breathed a stream of nasty smelling yellow gas from her mouth into the room, causing the party goers to react as guessed. She laughed heavily, then crawled into a vent and into the garrage, landing on the floor.

Deadpool watched the panic from nearby, laughing himself. "Oh well, better go see what bucket head has to say." he said. "Hey! Where are those yellow boxes my words normally go in?"

OOC: Deadpool's character includes breaking the fourth wall a lot, so in other words, he knows he's in a roleplay, but no one else does, they just think he's insane. That line is a reference to how his text normally is in the comics.

Obadiah, turned around to see the two villains talking to him. "Ah Yes, welcome Yapool." He then looked towards Vilgax. "I should be asking the same thing. My Name Is Obadiah Stane, but my Identity is Iron Monger, the leader of this group." He said to Vilgax.

~Meanwhile~

Tony, unaware that Vulperas entered, was working on his suit. "Jarvis, have the updates finished yet?"

Jarvis, tony's computer butler, replied. "No Sir, I am working on update 39 out of 50. Estimated time of finishing, 1 hour." He said.

"Ughh....thanks jarvis." He said, turning to see Vulperas. "Ahh, you arived. Welcome..." He said to her.

((Ah.))

Master Chief stood in the bridge of the UNSC Prowler Oregon. He had been in Slipspace for a little over two days. Suddenly, the ship shook. The Slipstream in front collapsed. A blue and green orb appeared in front, but the ship was straining under the stress of going into another dimension through a Slipspace bubble was almost impossible to do. In fact, UNSC ships had gone through and been destroyed through the eyes of the drone watching. Three had tried, two had gone through and been destroyed, and the other one, the frigate Argon, was at Harvest when the Covenant attacked. It was time to abandon ship. Chief had searched the ship, found enough clips for a week of continuous firing for his MA5B Assault rifle, and three intact lifeboats. Jumping into a Bumblebee lifeboat, he disengaged the safety locks and set off into the atmosphere.

Later...

Master Chief wiped his armor off. The Bumblebee had landed in the water on the coast of a lone building.
{Drying off, Chief?} Cortana chuckled, the cool mercury going through his brain.
"You could say that." Chief said, regaining some of the enmotion in his voice. He saw a lone building, and walked towards it, ready for a firefight in the case that there was one.

Vulperas nodded. "I'm Vulperas, a guardian mischief spirit." she said. "Sorry for the panic upstairs, I couldn't resist." she said. "I...well I think you could call it a stink bomb." she said with a chuckle. "I'm a mischief spirit."

Deadpool suddenly popped into the room. "Hey bucket head, how are things going?" he asked. "I don't think I've seen you since the Civil Wars storyline."

OOC: ...I'm having trouble how Mace is going to get there.

OOC: ...I'm having trouble how Mace is going to get there.

OOC: Maybe the Force itself revives him and sends him there to help?

"I am Vilgax, a ruthless intergalactic conquerer." said Vilgax. "I've destroyed five planets and created a black hole!"

Yapool laughed. "Only five?" he asked, getting Vilgax mad.

OOC: Well you could say he survived what happened in Episode 3, but he'd need a robotic hand then. Anyway, maybe the Force transported him there to help, which would probably require time travel, since Star Wars is 'A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Away'.

OOC: True. I'll try...hopefully this doesn't sound stupid.

Mace Windu appeared on the roof of a small building; he looked around, unsure where he was.

Deadpool was sitting on a coach. "Hey! You all out there! Do something already, this is getting boring!"

Vulperas blinked. "Who are you talking to?"

Deadpool looked at her. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

OOC: Deadpool makes a good way to bump a thread.

Vader through the will of the Force appeared in a streak of lighning in an alley. "Now what is this place?" Vader says looking at his own surroundings

Magneto was in Geneva and saw a lightning strike that was diferent from any other. "What was that?" Magneto says

Yapool and Vilgax were about to trade blows when Yapool sensed a dimmensional fluxation. "I sense two beings entering our universe, one good, one evil." he said. "I should go see about the evil one." he said, disappearing into a rainbow colored aura and rematerlizing on a building overlooking Vader in his human disguise. "Intresting, I sense great power in this one." he said. "Let's see if he'll help us." he said, jumpping into the air and landing in front of the Sith. "Who are you?"

"I am the Dark Lord of the Sith sent her by the Force's will, I am Darth Vader who are you?" Vader says

Yapool transformed into his true, though human sized, form. "I an the Alternate Dimmension Being Yapool." he said. "I am the ruler of a parelle universe, and second in command of an allience of evil." he said. "You are powerful, and evil, so I suggest you join us."

"Hey, fox lady, there's a Jedi or something standing on a roof in town waiting for someone to tell him what's going on." said Deadpool, breaking the fourth wall.

Vulpera blinked. "Ok..." she said, assuming he'd just seen it himself. She shapeshifted into a falcon and took off, landing in front of Mace Windu and transforming to her true form. "Hello warrior."

"Join you...... whats in it for me?" says Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom