Herro.

Reaction score
Hello to all you forum goers! My name is Hero of Unova. I'm fourteen now, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since the very beginning, my first game being the copy of Sapphire I recieved for my seventh or eighth birthday. I'm a writer and an aspiring artist. I love to draw, as well as do sprite art. I've recently gotten into a bit of ROM Hacking, although, sorry to say, have nothing to show for it. I used to use the forums solely for help with fanfiction, but finally decided to make an account after being persuaded by a friend. One of the main things that attracted me to this forum was the roleplaying. I tend to enjoy RPs in the long run, however I'm normally bored by the slow-paced, inactive ones, and usually end up dropping out. Well, I don't really know what else to put in a welcome post, so I guess I should wrap things up. I hope you'll all welcome me into your community!

star gazer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

(Try not to mention ROMs and Emulators on here....)

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Greetings Hero of Unova and Welcome to BMGf. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

(★≧▽^))★☆
Reaction score
Hello Hero of Unova and welcome to BMGF! Have a great time!

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Hero of Unova!

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
Welcome, Hero of Unova! Have a good time here on BMGf. :}

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Hero of Unova! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you have fun in the RPs, most of them are pretty active. I hope to see your art sometime.
If you need any help just ask.