• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Hetalia Shipping~

Reaction score
Hetalia fan? Just dying to talk about your ship? Well. This is the thread for you! Just talk about your ships, follow the rules, and please do not fight :ksmile:
Hmm... My favorite ships?
-PruHun
-LietPol
-FrUk
....I'm wierd :D

How about you guys?

There's so many!

I like FrUk, PruCan, GerIta, and Switzerland/Japan (lol, does anyone know what it's called? I find this one to be very funny.)... There are others, but I can't think of them.

You like PruHun, you're not weird :p After seeing that episode where he finds her in the woods all beat up and gives up his jacket...Oh my god, I think I just died.

It's been a while since I've been into Hetalia ships, but I like a lot of the mainstream ones: USUK, FrUK, USCanada, USChina, USRussia, USJP, USeverybody XDDD, Chibitalia/HRE, ROME x GERMANIA (holy DILF), Spain/N.Italy....I'm pretty easy peasy with the shippings XD

I think there's like, ONE I don't really like, but I can't recall it ><

i'm not a big fan of this series but i like engsey, aushun,romhun,pruhun, spabel, romabel, romasey(idk why though),jatai,norbel,swissbel,seawy, and denbel

*headache* Hetalia shortenings give me a headache.

If I had to choose a favorite among favorites, I would have a really hard time choosing between GerIta and SuFin. Mainstream be damned, this is no time to be hipster. I cannot get over these two pairings; give me canon or give me death.

But other pairings I'm big on are Cuba/Canada, AusPrus(/Ger), PrusIndia, GerRomano, FinEsto, PrusIta, AusHun, SeaWy, Seborga/Molossia, US/Molossia, Sweden/other Nordics, Sweden/everyone else (especially Turkey), Turkey/Greece(/Japan), SpaRomano, Rome/Germania, Rome/Germany/(Italy), HRE/Italy, Russia/US, Turkey/Iceland, Macau/Cameroon (pet crack pairing; megane~!), PrusLiecht (the art, omg), Denmark/Netherlands, NethBel, Spain/Austria, DenNor by default because NORDICS, and others I'm forgetting?

I'm cool with France being a pervert, but pairing him seems hard (which might mean FraJean by default), and for whatever reason, I cannot get behind any of the FACE (France/America/Canada/England) pairings. There is no logic as to why.

I get confused with short nickname-ish things, so I'll just put the names:sweatlol::

America/England
America/Japan
England/Japan
France/England
Russia/China
China/Japan
Spain/Romano
I could probably get into Prussia/Austria.

My favorites are America and England/ France and England ^_^.

USUK and GerIta are my favorites. I also really like the idea of America/Italy. I also like SuFin, Giripan, Switzerland/Liechtenstein, and Spamano, albeit to a lesser extent.

My favorite is GermanyxItaly! I also like Holy Roman EmpirexChibitalia.:awww:

SuFin! I knew I was forgetting something!
I'm not sure. It was a guess :lol:
How could I foget Sweden and his wife!?
lol
Forgot some others ^_^
- SuFin
- *I'm getting into England and Seychelles as well
- GerIta
And yeah.

Scotland's a pretty popular OC, and Mexico I imagine. But no, I personally don't bother to 'ship countries who haven't been introduced with countries that have. I always assume that any country could be next in the line of official, and it would break my heart to have a head canon and then watch it go all wrong in my face. On the flipside, there are countries that should play a mention with certain characters, like Portugal being historically "married" to Spain for a brief time (fifty years).

Though no thanks to Scandinavians and the World, US/Mexico is something I want, and I do hope it's a woman.

I probably ship more hetero than most other Hetalia fans, being quite obsessed with RusBel, AusHun, PruLeich, UK x fem!US, CanUkr, SpaBel, and France x Joan of Arc. On the gay side of things I also like SuFin, GerIta, and regular USUK.

and Japan x Miku if we're counting crossover crack pairings

Scotland's a pretty popular OC, and Mexico I imagine. But no, I personally don't bother to 'ship countries who haven't been introduced with countries that have. I always assume that any country could be next in the line of official, and it would break my heart to have a head canon and then watch it go all wrong in my face. On the flipside, there are countries that should play a mention with certain characters, like Portugal being historically "married" to Spain for a brief time (fifty years).

Though no thanks to Scandinavians and the World, US/Mexico is something I want, and I do hope it's a woman.

yup i ship us/mexico too. i also ship romano/ireland(if ireland is a she), israel/palestine(just kidding),and india/israel

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom