• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mariowie; I never voted Chronos actually, he tried to lynch me. Also mafia may be bolder than you think.

I mean the other way around, mafia starting a band wagon on you while you are mafia doesn't make sense actually.

And maybe you are right about SA

@mariowie; I never voted Chronos actually, he tried to lynch me. Also mafia may be bolder than you think.

EDIT:
Just a note. Other than me, Spectrum and Booster did not vote Chronos. Booster voted Spectrum then disappeared while Spectrum voted me for the same reasons as Spectrum. For now

VOTE: Booster Gold

Tell me why I shouldn't vote you when you provided nothing to thread

Uh... your reasoning is very flawed. Look at it this way *shifts mirror* its day one so you really shouldn't be questioning me about not providing anything. Second I wasn't alone in people who didn't put there say in. Third that comment I bolded really stood out to me as you are saying to Mariowie that you are hinting you are mafia. Lastly, if it comes to this I can nameclame, but thats a last resort.

I meant role claiming.

I'm China by the way.

Also, @Setra; I don't really support your idea of a no lynch due to the fact that pretty much allows mafia to get another kill again, and with no communication via night phase the doctor won't get much luck either.

Last edited:
Also, @Setra I don't really support your idea of a no lynch due to the fact that pretty much allows mafia to get another kill again, and with no communication via night phase the doctor won't get much luck either.

Okay, so what do you propose we do?

Also, @Setra I don't really support your idea of a no lynch due to the fact that pretty much allows mafia to get another kill again, and with no communication via night phase the doctor won't get much luck either.

As of right now, lets review the posts and see where that takes us. For players who have yet to say anything shall be considered neutral till proven guilty or not guilty.

As of right now, lets review the posts and see where that takes us. For players who have yet to say anything shall be considered neutral till proven guilty or not guilty.

Fair enough. Yay! We finally have activity.

God, I totally feel like Lelouch. xD

I'm disregarding Mido's comment on her questioning of Spectrums vote. If I do that leaves us with almost nothing. @Soulmaster; You've been pretty quiet what's your take on what we should do?

God, I totally feel like Lelouch. xD

I'm disregarding Mido's comment on her questioning of Spectrums vote. If I do that leaves us with almost nothing. @Soulmaster; You've been pretty quiet what's your take on what we should do?
Yeah been gone all day so had no time to respond. Don't know what much there is to say, an argument that has had hardly anything to go with it, and nothing to come out of it except nameclaims going around. I won't right now namely because I don't remember and am pressed for time. So yeah still neutral on this end.

EDIT:
Just a note. Other than me, Spectrum and Booster did not vote Chronos. Booster voted Spectrum then disappeared while Spectrum voted me for the same reasons as Spectrum. For now

VOTE: Booster Gold

Tell me why I shouldn't vote you when you provided nothing to thread

Uh... your reasoning is very flawed. Look at it this way *shifts mirror* its day one so you really shouldn't be questioning me about not providing anything. Second I wasn't alone in people who didn't put there say in. Third that comment I bolded really stood out to me as you are saying to Mariowie that you are hinting you are mafia. Lastly, if it comes to this I can nameclame, but thats a last resort.

1) Day one was productive and the fact that you stayed out of the productive part means something considering [your only excuse is that it was day one.
2) I'm first looking at those who did not vote Chronos which was you who avoided D1 conversation and Spectrum who could be taken as buddying with him, but too obvious for now.
3) I was just pointing out that mafia can be bolder than mariowie thinks. I've seen bold mafia before and have been as well. We don't know who the other mafia is and therefore should not make assumptions on their actions. Only action that we can assume they would not attempt is bussing their teammate D1 without their buddy being on the chopping block already. The fact that you tried to turn that comment into me saying I'm mafia and then later say you disregard it when no one else was saying anything about it is odd.

Right now I believe Booster to be the best lynch.

VOTE: Booster Gold I tag along with Yatagarasu.

I doubt there will be anyone who can get a better lynch :d.

Edit: looks like a vote to get something out of him, but still nothing better.

Last edited:
Guys I can tell you this that your decision is really stupid. First off I cannot stress how important it is that I am not mafia. Day one wasn't really productive as you're making it Mido, sure we might have snagged a victory but considering we lost someone that night it evens it up. I'll admit yes I wasn't there and that does look bad, but I swear to you i'm clean.One another thing you yourself even said you didn't vote for Chronos, so that one kinda doesn't work. The way you phrased it sounded like you were referring to yourself, sorry if I misinterpreted it.

Hell, if it comes to this I might even role claim.

I see you're point, but as you saId some mafia players might be more bolder than you think.

Hmm ok then mafia must be either you, spectrum or me. Well... that narrows it down.

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic Since I know for sure I'm not mafia, and the only other person pursuing a lynch was Spectrum, I believe that is our last mafia member.

You know what? I'm going to reveal my role ladies and gentleman I'm the doctor.

UNVOTE: Booster Gold
VOTE: Spectrum Achromatic

You better hope that Spectrum is the last mafia otherwise were stuck looking through those that voted Chronos -_-;

Unfortunately, that is going to be the case. While I have no role to claim, I assure you that I am not mafia. Of course nobody is going to believe it, and if Booster really is the uncounterclaimed Doctor, then it's obviously those who voted Chronos. My guess is mafia might be in the middle to late of the Chronos-bandwagon because that's the safest spot to vote and not get asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom