• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, that is going to be the case. While I have no role to claim, I assure you that I am not mafia. Of course nobody is going to believe it, and if Booster really is the uncounterclaimed Doctor, then it's obviously those who voted Chronos. My guess is mafia might be in the middle to late of the Chronos-bandwagon because that's the safest spot to vote and not get asked.

That would be GengarWithGlasses, Gengar voted after Chronos voted for himself, (Hence Chronos was the tiebreaker).

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: DB

I suppose this is still happening. This game needs to get moving.

LOL, Booster Gold. You voted for Spectrum Achromatic twice.

Three votes are on her. One more to hammer.

My bad I didn't even realize xD. I guess because this thread isn't as active as it should be.

You are going to regret it... maybe not. Okay - come on mafia, why don't you place the hammer vote so we can find you and lynch you the next day phase? :D

I'd like to see where this goes. This is a big risk though, considering that he claimed to be the doctor. The way he said it right out in the open seems kind of risky on his part, considering that he'll most likely get night killed during the night phase. I haven't been very active recently (because of the big homework load I've been getting), so I'm sorry for the inactivity. Anyway though, I'm not gonna' state my opinion, because the mafia will probably use reverse-psychology on my plan, but what I'm going to reveal is that I'm waiting to see the night kill. I'll wait for either someone else to finish the hammer or vote for someone else. I can't review the whole thread right now because I'm really tired, but I'll to come up with something tomorrow.

Well, I've reviewed the thread, and I'm taking a big risk here, but I'm going to do it.

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic

Hopefully this hammer won't be in vain.

I will update as soon as I get home.

Can I please take back my vote for a second? I've changed my mind and I have decided to wait a little bit longer. I'm just not sure if he's really the doctor or not.

Unvote: Scpectrum Achromatic

Later on I'm going to review the evidence and thread.

Wow. LOL. Just as I was about to update.

Can I please take back my vote for a second? I've changed my mind and I have decided to wait a little bit longer. I'm just not sure if he's really the doctor or not.

Unvote: Scpectrum Achromatic

Later on I'm going to review the evidence and thread.

Booster Gold claimed doctor not Spectrum

Oops, sorry, I must have misread. Yeah, sorry for bugging you so much Vesna, but...

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic again...

Voting locked. Update pending.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [12-4-2013] Day 1 - That One Random Phase

NIGHT 2
Russia wasn’t pleased with the little activity in the phase.

“If you guys--”

He was cut off by Italy.

“Everyone, Russia said that we can nameclaim.”

Russia’s eyes widened.

“I’m Italy!”

All heads turned to Feliciano.

“What? It’s true!”

Shortly afterwards, France, China, and England did the same thing.

Russia began laughing hysterically.

“I can’t believe you just did that.”

Ivan wiped his eyes.

“Proceed with voting, please.”

China stood up and pointed at England.

“Definitely scum-aru!”

England scowled and looked away from China, crossing his arms.

“You can’t prove that!”

Before anyone knew it, four votes were placed on England.

Russia smiled and quickly came up with the way that England died.

“England was peacefully drinking his morning tea, and was suddenly dragged out of his house by an angry mob. They tied a rope to the nearest tree, picked him up as a team, and he was hanged.”

Dear Spectrum Achromatic,

You are England (Arthur Kirkland)
EnglandROLEPM_zpsc498a3d3.png

England is a fanciful, blunt, obstinate former pirate. In modern times he claims to be a gentleman, however he is cynical, sharp-tongued, prone to rough speech and yearns for the golden years. He often uses British vocabulary, such as 'bloody' and 'git'. He is noted for being horrible at cooking which has caused America, his former charge, to have "bad" taste in food.

You are Vanilla. You have no special abilities.

You are allied with the Town. Eliminate all of the Mafia to win.
Spectrum Achromatic was lynched. She was allied with the Town.

Arthur’s thick eyebrows lowered and looked at the other players.

“Oh well... Good luck, team.”

Russia stood up.

“It is now night-time, and the townies are asleep.”

The remaining players lowered their heads.

“Mafia, please rise.”

The mafioso lifted his head.

“Who would you like to kill?”

He pointed at his kill target and lowered his head.

“Doctor, please rise.”

The doctor lifted his head.

“Who would you like to protect?”

YOU HAVE APPROXIMATELY 30 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.
I, again, am so sorry I have been updating late.

Oh, and please try to stay active.

@Vesna; Due to the lack of an update, your game is being archived. Please contact a moderator within 4 days if you'd like it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom