• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey all

Pinwheel

Reaction score
Hey Bulbagarden, I'm Pinwheel, or you can call me Connor. I'm a 17 year old high school student who's been playing Pokemon for the majority of his life. I've loved the franchise since it was introduced to me as a young child. Some of my favorite Pokemon include Vaporeon, Sceptile, and Infernape. I also play Overwatch, a game I fell in love with in early 2017 and have been playing ever since, and as of late, Among Us.

I've come to this site looking to make friends and talk about the things that I love. This forum seems very nice and I'm excited to be here!

Vaporeon is a cutie <3 hi Connor! welcome to bulbagarden :enzap: we'd love to have you here, lots of fans around and plenty of things to talk about! have you played Sword/Shield?
Yes it is!! Thank you for the warm welcome Sheep, it's good to be here! Yes, I have played SwSh, and while they're not my favorites, it's still Pokemon so I can't complain too much haha

Also, from looking at your fanart link in your siggy, we've met before :D! My original forum was Marriland/Azurilland and I definitely remember you from there. I think we probably only talked maybe once or twice but I know that I'd always heard great things about you! It's nice to meet you here again as well.
Yay! Another Vaporeon fan!

Anyway, welcome aboard. :D
Vaporeon 4ever! I love this cutie, I've got a Funko Pop figure to prove it and everything. Thank you for the welcome Toxic! :)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom