• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Hey! (And a favor...)

Reaction score
Hey, glad to be here! I created an account a bit ago, but I didn't make a welcome thread.

In addition, I also have a favor to ask. Could somebody temporarily unban @Sock: ExDark ? I was signed into that account on mobile when all of the sock accounts for Mafiaholics Anonymous were banned, and I can no longer sign out. I'm basically IP banned on mobile. If somebody could do that so that I can sign out and sign into @Poyzin , that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Could somebody temporarily unban @Sock: ExDark ? I was signed into that account on mobile when all of the sock accounts for Mafiaholics Anonymous were banned, and I can no longer sign out. I'm basically IP banned on mobile. If somebody could do that so that I can sign out and sign into @Poyzin , that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
If I were you, I'd contact one of the mods regarding this.

I'm basically IP banned on mobile.
Even when using incognito mode?

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forums! :D and yeah sure, shall have a chat with the other mods about it

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Hey, glad to be here! I created an account a bit ago, but I didn't make a welcome thread.

In addition, I also have a favor to ask. Could somebody temporarily unban @Sock: ExDark ? I was signed into that account on mobile when all of the sock accounts for Mafiaholics Anonymous were banned, and I can no longer sign out. I'm basically IP banned on mobile. If somebody could do that so that I can sign out and sign into @Poyzin , that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
@SoaringDylan could you help out?