• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Hey, come on and say hi to me :D

Reaction score
So, hello everyone!

I'm Avri, a 17 year old girl from a somewhat little and unknown country called Finland. Well, that wasn't a very interesting start...
The games are the biggest reason, why I like Pokémon and I've played those games since Red&Blue hit in the stores here in Finland about ten years ago. But I found that anime and Pokémon Special also quite enjoyable every now and then.
My favourite pokémons are currently Mamoswine, Wailord, Blastoise, Torterra and Cradily... but I like nearly all of them, except horrible Riolu and Lucario :(. Umm, I'm really into both, not so serious ingame playing and competitive battling, so I hopefully find some new battling friends from here. Sweeping ubers with my lovely Cradily is fun :). At the moment I'm making a really annoying NU double battle team.

My hobbies are skateboarding, making music and playing videogames. Even though I might now sound a really boyish person, I'm actually extremely girly.

I really like talking about myself.

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Oi and welcome to Bulbagarden's Mysterious Garden Forums! (Or bmgf for short.) Have a good time here. I know there are plenty of battlers here, so that will be fun.

「Sword of Destruction」
Reaction score
welcome ^_^
you sound fun, care to join us for a cookie?

Reaction score
Helloo! Welcome to the forums and have heaps of fun here! :D

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!~

Hunting for Rare Candies
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGF! I hope you enjoy it here, also I agree Cradily is the best. =D

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hey, how's it going?

You chose Cradily as an avatar? I heard that it's really hard to take down if there's a sandstorm around (in competitive battling terms).

Reaction score
Thanks everybody!

Welcome to BMGF! I hope you enjoy it here, also I agree Cradily is the best. =D
Oh! That's cool! I usually have just heard bad comments about Cradily, especially its looks. Cradily is so cute!

Last edited:
The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
welcome to the forum Avri, it is always nice to see a fellow girlie pokemon fanatic

Last edited:
How is forever?
Reaction score
Welcome!
Making music is win.
Cradilily also.