• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Everyone! It's Ash from Pallet Town!

Ash__Ketchum

Fletch
Reaction score
I just joined this forum and I have no clue what i'm doing haha
But be sure to add my friend code for 3ds: 2853-1073-4382 !
You can normally catch me playing Pokemon X or Omega Ruby or watching the Pokemon Anime

I train some really tough Pokemon and i'll never turn down a match! I'm not quite a Pokemon Master yet but each day we get stronger and stronger. My partner, Pikachu, and I love to battle and travel together. We are best friends and there is no challenge we can't overcome together!

Aw man, @poke trey will be disappointed at how someone's taking his schtick but better. Maybe a bunch of users could gather and become Ash from each anime region? That totals to five counting the main outfits at least.

But anyway, I digress. Welcome to the forums! You'll find that I'm most active in the Current Events: Pokémon Sun and Moon and Fun & Games sections. Remember that!

No, I mean, the user I already mentioned above has his avatar based on Ash from the Advanced Generation season, lol.

@Ryoma Maser lol what's your problem I literally joined today. I don't understand how to make a signature or a banner and I also don't care if a lot of people hate Ash. If you came here just to hate on me because of your opinion on Ash then your just wasting your time. Ash is a great hero and a great Pokemon trainer.

@Ash__Ketchum if you still want to use that image for your signature, I found a smaller one that is within the limits to use.
tumblr_m7kuitcRol1qivjpto1_500.png

@Ryoma Maser lol what's your problem I literally joined today. I don't understand how to make a signature or a banner and I also don't care if a lot of people hate Ash. If you came here just to hate on me because of your opinion on Ash then your just wasting your time. Ash is a great hero and a great Pokemon trainer.
Sorry, tried to make a joke but fail. So sorry if I offended you.​

Hey! I really think you should join our multi-player battle group here on Bulba! Message me if you're interested please, and welcome. Great to have you! ^^

"Welcome to the forums Ash! hope you find our forum a great place to be in your journey to become a Pokemon master :3 if you need any help regarding the forum feel free to ask me or another staff member :)"

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom