• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Everyone

Bolt Strike

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Bolt the Cat and I just joined the forums. I've been an active member of other Pokemon forums (Serebii and Pokebeach), and I decided I wanted to join this one as well, so here I am.

Here's a bit of my background in the fanbase: I started out in the fandom in about 98 or 99 (I was in 1st grade) when the older kids started bringing their cards to school, and then shortly after I took an interest in the anime when they started selling the videos in stores. My first game was Silver which I got for Christmas in 1999 along with a Game Boy Color, and I've been hooked on the games ever since, owning at least one version of every main game in the entire franchise (to be specific: I own Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, and Black 2. I also owned Ruby and Diamond at one point), as well as several spinoffs. Outside of Pokemon, I have an interest in many other video game franchises, mainly Nintendo platformers (some of my favorites are Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Sonic, Half Life, and Portal).

Anyway, that's about it, so I'll be seeing you around.

Hi, welcome, Bolt the Cat. I see you started with Silver version much like myself. Its a great game and I had a lot of fun with it :) I own pretty much all the games in every gen now, and plan to buy X and Y when they are out. Im excited about that. I also play a few other Nintendo games, such as Fire Emblem, Zelda, and Paper Mario, though not as much as Pokemon. I hope you like it here, if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other moderator.

I got into Pokemon around the same time as you; that's really cool! Welcome to the forum. n~n Great to see you're still so interested in the franchise and it really makes me happy to see. I need to try more of the spinoffs, all I've really tried was Conquest and ten minutes of Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. Was addicted to the TCG for GBC though, if that counts. xD;

Anyways, see you around! Have a great time!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :3c It's probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules before you post, and check the FAQ for any questions you may have. After that, feel free to post to your heart's content, and I hope you have an enjoyable time here!

Heh, that's pretty funny, you got into Pokemon in the year of my birth! You also appear to have a lot more Pokemon games than me, I don't have many but I love them all! :3c And also, I've always wanted to play Portal and Half-Life, are they any good?

Just in case you have any problems or concers, a list of moderators can be found overhere. Alternatively, if you feel up to a chat, feel free to leave me a VM or PM, or get to know the community at the Garden Grotto General Chat. Happy posting!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom