• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Everyone!

Rose_et_Reine

Child of God. Annointed.
Reaction score
My name is Rose et Reine and I am a thirty years old. (You read right, folks. I'm ancient!)

Why Rose et Reine? It is based on a L'occitane fragrance called, Roses et Reines (which means Roses and Queens in French) and it is one of my favorites. I also like the Lavender Butter biscuits from Crabtree and Evelyn, which are exquisite! Would you like to eat them with a cup of tea with me?

I am currently writing Sailor Moon fan fiction in Spanish for the first time. I have written fics before, but this is the first time doing so in that language, in which I had not adventured myself to do so many years ago. When I am not doing that, I play Tile World, the emulator of Chip's Challenge. I also enjoy playing Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I hope to be able to get along well with all of you. I have not been on a PKMN message board in years! I used to frequent the UPN message boards back in my adolescence.

I'm a Christian, and I love to watch the services of Lakewood Church and The Potter's House online, as I am unable to attend both churches physically; as well as being a member of both. (Shout out to the other members of the Lakewood family as well as my fellow Potter's House echurch members!)

There is nothing like starting the day for me than communicating with God and listening to worship music (such as, So Good to Me, This is Living Now, God is Fighting For Us, among others), followed by reading the bible.

Even if you all read this once, or, we never communicate, I want all of you to remember something very important: "No weapon formed against you will ever prosper - Isaiah 54:17."

I think that's everything that I can say about myself, for now.

See ya!

-ReR

Last edited:
Thank you Edit. I guess from your profile that I can begin to call you Uncle right now.

Hi Rose, welcome to BMG!

Glad to see another experienced member here; I'm approaching 30 myself. Also glad to meet a fellow Christian.

Though I've never frequented UPNetwork, I know it's known for its Pokemon RPGs. If you're interested, we host the Pokemon Ultra RPG. It has an interesting system where you can write Pokemon stories to capture Pokemon. If you're interested, you should check it out!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom