• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Everyone!

xxxthebxxx

Poke-Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! Been following this forum for quite awhile and thought it was finally time to join. I'm 16 and still like Pokemon as it is! I really got into Pokemon during the Advanced saga, and have never really let go. My first game was Crystal, but I completely sucked and never beat it, so that left my true first experience in Sapphire, and then LeafGreen. I know many people said Pokemon started going down during AG, but I liked it and have since then watched every season and episode I could, and still watch the new ones. Even more so, my younger brother and I pooled some cash and bought every Pokemon Box Set currently available! That covers us for quite a few seasons. I really hope the Pokemon spirit never dies in me!

Welcome to the forums! The lack of responses isn't usual; I guess everyone's preoccupied with the new info on Gen 5 that came out today. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.
Awesome, I hope you enjoy those ep's :p
Trust, the spirit will never die :)

Thanks.

Welcome! =D

Coincidentally, I got (permanently) back into the Pokemon anime during AG too (and Pokemon in general, really). =)

Welcome to the ruckus, we have cookies!

No, not that cookie, that's my cookie.

You can have that cookie there.

Thank you everyone for the responses! Sorry I've been away on vacation so I couldn't reply.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom