• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey! Glad to Meet you All :D

Asria_YK

The Stormy Chaos
Reaction score
Hey well, I've been using bulbapedia ever since I know it existed for news information and to know more about how my pokemon will grow, check out sprites, among other of its multiple uses. So I decided to join the forum since it caught my attention.

I've been playing pokemon since forever xD. Around 10-12 years. I have Pokemon Red & Yellow (For the old, brick game boy :'D), Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Diamond (2 times xD), Pokemon Y and the all the games of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series, along with Pokemon Battle Revolution & Pokemon Rumble Blast. I'm planning to also buy Pokemon X if I have the chance.

My favorite types certainly are Electric, Ghost and Metal, but I try to keep a balanced team when I fight. I mainly focus on speed and special attack when deciding how to train my pokemon... but if we're talking about metal I prefer to work on defense.

There's hardly something that I enjoy more than talking about Pokemon and battling with friends, I really get excited when it's an intense battle xD.

My main objectives in the game is to bring first my favorite team to level 100 while filling completely the pokedex. Then I try to fill all the boxed with the pokemon in the order in which they appear and finally level them all. It's quite difficult and I only managed to do it once in Pokemon Fire Red and almost in Pokemon Black 2... So I'll see if I can do it in Pokemon Y xD.

Well I think that's enough for me, thanks for having me here and I hope we get along :mail::love:
:133-2:

Hi Asria, welcome to the forum! <3 Hnn I totally adore electric and ghost types, they will forever be my favorites. Grass too, actually. And lots of us have been using the pedia here for a while; it's a wonderful resource.

Enjoy your time exploring and see you around! :)

Thanks guys, I also hope to get along with you. I also like how the avatar looks like ^_^.

Definately it's useful. I also love electric and ghost :D though I don't get along with grass type that much :/

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom