• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Guys

Blodsho

PKMN Veteran
Reaction score
I guess I'm the new guy around here. I would have introduced myself sooner, but I wanted to at least have my avatar in order.

So... about me. Let's see. I was a Pokèfan from the beginning. Man, those were crazy times. I sort of lost interest when I heard about the third generation games. But earlier this year, after finding and playing through Silver, I decided to pick up Pearl (and a DS) just to see where my childhood ran off to.

I wasn't disappointed. Even now that I'm off to college, it feels just the same, if not a little awkward.

Current games? Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver (still works!), Crystal (died a few weeks ago....), Pearl, Stadium, Stadium 2, Battle Revolution, Snap, and Hey You Pikachu. Hoping to add SoulSilver when it hits the States.

Cards? A lot. And aside from a stray Energy I found in a parking lot, they're all first and second generation cards.

Favorite Pokèmon? for the longest time, that position was held by Pikachu. My first card, and the "spark" - sorry for the pun - that brought me to Pokèmon. But now, he'll just have to be a close second to Umbreon. Pure awesome right there.

Anyway, I though I'd get this out of the way. Its past 2:40 where I'm at (No wonder it's so dark!), so I'd probably get to bed.

Last edited:
haha, sounds like me, silver what my first pokemon game (and the greatest made yet) and i thought i was going to die when i turned it on and it said that the clock battery or something had errored. i also plan on getting ss, and im also heading off to college soon. but welcome here!

Thanks for the welcome. Sucks for your Silver, but at least SS is practically around the corner. Good luck in college (and paying back your loans afterwards >.<).

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom