• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hey hi how you doin

Tenefix

Reaction score
Why not make my first post here? OKAY SURE WHY NOT?
i've been lurking on here for a while until i decided to actually make an account. i haven't actually been playing pokémon for very long (diamond was my first game..ergh) but i used to watch the show all the time, and the cards were a pretty big deal. SO ANYWAYS i'll probably spend most of my time gettting into arguments and being lame, but i bet it'll be FUN
YAAAAAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END PARAGRAPHS

You end them with a period (full stop)

Hiya! Welcome! Enjoy :D

Lol, Welcome, if you need you first frined on this website or have any questions, I am here!

Hello! I love seeing new members! Hope you have a great time around the forums!

Hello, Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Bulbagarden Forums, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.
Nice avatar.

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom