• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Hey maybe I should do my headcanons here (OUTDATED)

Torchicverse pride flags
It's the merry merry month of gay, you know what that means...

Time to finally share the gosh darn pride flags I made for my verse, done on the Sketchbook app on my phone.

Eevee pride flag
eevee_pride_flag.png

A flag for the general LGBTQ+ community, with each colour being taken from a different Eeveelution. Eevee is a symbol of diversity, of growth, of endless possibility, and as such many queer people connect to Eevee and its evolutions.

Brown - people of colour
White - trans, nonbinary, and GNC people
Orange - passion and determination
Yellow - optimism
Green - knowledge of the past, present, and future
Blue - peace
Dark blue - beauty
Purple - spirituality and community
Black - mourning, remembrance, and striving for a better world

Sylveon transgender flag
sylveon_trans_flag.png

A gay icon so popular, it gets at least two flags based on it

Pink - trans women
Light pink - the MTF transition process, alternatively, people who are partially female/femme aligned genders
White - Genders outside of the binary
Blue - trans men
Light blue - the FTM transition process, alternatively, people who are partially male/male aligned genders

Glimmet sapphic flag
glimmet_sapphic_flag.png

Purple - Beauty, wisdom, kindness, elegance, vulnerability as wonderful things to be celebrated, no matter what those values look like, no matter whether they look traditionally feminine or not. All women deserve love, modest or not, femme or butch, fragile or tough, etc.
Light cadet blue - nonconformity, whether in presentation, expression, or the simple act of existing as a sapphic woman. To be sapphic is inherently nonconforming in a heteronormative world.
Yellow - Spirit and joy.
Blue - ???
Glimmet - a symbol of sapphic love for centuries. The turquoise colour symbolizes community and solidarity between all sapphics.

Toucannon bisexual flag
toucannon_bi_flag.png

Pink - love of the same gender
Purple - love of genders outside the binary, or bisexuals whose gender identity falls outside the binary
Indigo- love of more than one gender
Blue - love of the opposite gender

Luvdisc pan flag
luvdisc_pan_flag.png

The same colour meanings as the real-world pan flag (pink for feminine genders, yellow for nonbinary genders, and blue for masculine genders), but colour picked from Luvdisc, THE gay icon don't @ me

Milotic pan flag
milotic_pan_flag.png

Made by mini.or users for their pan icon Wallace

Parenting asks
Doing some asks from this list for developments purposes. Got a few questions from Discord, but feel free to ask here too!
What kind of family gatherings does your muse prefer and why? - Sabotage (Steven/Winona/Wallace)
Wallace and Winona... don't exactly have the best experience with family gatherings? Both with their own and meeting each other's. Their families kind of suck ass (tbf there are some good eggs, but a lot of them,,,,,, are bad). So even the term "family gathering" is enough to make both of them hide under the blanket.

To Steven, however, the term has less bad connotations and more... boring? connotations. Boring mafia business talks and cousins who were more into music/mafia business/defeating him in battle than rocks. So not the most positive, but better than what Wallace and Winona dealt with.

At some point in time, the three were living with Wallace's sister, brother in-law, and niece (AKA IAM recovery era), and a lot of their family nights involved board games and the like, mostly end-of-the-day things to wind down and try to relax.

Meeting Steven's family was certainly... tense for Wallace and Winona, based on their previous experiences and the whole mafia family thing. But overall, the Stone family is nice, if a bit eccentric (but then again, so is the trio).

All in all, the best family gatherings for the three of them are small and casual. Maybe just the three of them, or them with the kids, or one of them spending time with a family member they haven't cut out of their life. Wallace likes to do art as an activity, Steven likes anything to do with rocks, and Winona likes birdwatching and forest walks. All three of them like calm activities; even just sitting or resting together is enough.

What are your muse’s thoughts on parenting and being a parent even if they aren’t one? - Faller (Faller!Anabel and Looker)
It's something Looker first thought about when he grew closer to Emma. Kind of a "I like this kid like she was my own". But alas, he had to leave her for his Interpol duties, though that lingering paternal feeling never did leave...

Anabel never really thought about it. She was more focused on Not Dying and Trying to Find Her MemoriesTM. Though the idea of having a normal family and a normal life despite everything was a nice one. Maybe one day.

Working together, they were busy with Interpol stuff, so they didn't really think of their relationship as anything more than coworkers in professional love who maybe got together from time to time. Things changed when Anabel found out she was pregnant, though. As the two weighed out their options, they realized that maybe yeah, they liked the idea of being a more... official family? Maybe they would try to make a normal life work.

Does your muse thing they are/would be a good parent? - Cheryl
Pre-parent!Cheryl: She thinks so, yeah. Or more like "I will do what I can do to be the best I can be, and that's enough"
parent!Cheryl: I'm pretty good at this : )

Back
Top Bottom