• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hey maybe I should do my headcanons here

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
I wouldn't take requests for them, but I kinda want to do Wikipedia-esque articles on trainers/regions/cities. It would take a long time, but it might be fun.

Not a headcanon New
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Another problem is that a lot of my headcanons involve, like, dead parents and mental illness, and I don't want this blog's subject matter to become too heavy/angsty/wangsty.

Surnames New
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Surnames - Kanto

Red Akari (Japanese, from 朱 aka, meaning “vermillion red” and 里 ri, meaning “village”)

Leaf Midorika (Japanese, from 緑 midori, meaning “green”, and 夏 ka, meaning “summer”)

Chase and Elaine Hoàng (Korean, Vietnamese form of 黄 huang, Chinese for “yellow”, like Pokémon Yellow. I headcanons them to be twins.)

Brock Harrison (English, means “son of Harry”. Several sources, including Brock’s VA Eric Stuart, say his last name is Harrison, at least in the anime. For simplicity’s sake, I go with this as his last name.)

Misty, Violet, Daisy, and Lily Mizutani (Japanese, from 水 mizu, meaning “water”, and 谷 tani, meaning valley)

Lt. Robert “Bob” Surge (His French/German name is Major Bob, and Lt. Surge is his English name)

Erika Tanaka (Japanese, from 田 ta, meaning “rice paddy” and 中 naka, meaning “middle”)

Koga and Janine Seki (Japanese, from 関 seki, meaning “frontier pass”. Fuschia City’s Japanese name is Sekichiku City)

Sabrina Nakamura (Japanese, from 中 naka, meaning "middle" and 村 mura, meaning "town, village", referencing the fact the Saffron City is sort of in the middle of the Kanto region)

Blaine Yamaguchi (Japanese, from 山 yama, meaning "mountain" and 口 kuchi, meaning "mouth, entrance")

Giovanni Roketto (Japanese, from ロケット roketto, meaning “rocket”. Family name was chosen by Giovanni’s mother, to tie her bloodline to the Team Rocket legacy. )

Blue and Samuel "Oak" Ohkido (Japanese, Professor Oak’s Japanese surname)

Lorelei Prima (Latin, meaning “first”. Taken from her English dub name)

Bruno Ishibashi (Japanese, from 石 ishi, meaning "stone" and 橋 hashi, meaning "bridge")

Agatha Fannon (Irish, from Ó Fionnáin, meaning “descendant of Fionn”. Sounds similar to “phantom”)

Lance Ryūjin (Japanese, from 龍神, meaning “dragon god; dragon king”)

Not a headcanon New
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Headcanons are fun because they're either "I must restrain myself from going on a long, extended tangent on the decades of political conflict, war, rivalries, and other historical events that provide context for this character's tragic backstory" or "yeah this character would be a PokéVine star".