• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey there!

AwfulPossum

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Just recently joined while looking for some new social spaces with twitter X's latest updates. It's been awhile since I've been in a forum space so it's kinda nice to be in a Pokemon-focused one.

I go by AwfulPossum/Possum or just Cody. My favorite pokemon is Joltik and I've been playing pokemon since it started! But my interests and hobbies are much wider than just Pokemon so I'm down to talk about anything really!

Welcome to the forums!

This is Zetwittery Zexy speaking. Hope you like it here. There are lots of Pokemon-only sections but also fanfic/art/games/world beyond discussion too!

If you have any questions on how things work around here, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forums Cody!

Joltik is my favourite generation V Pokemon! I'm not a huge bug guy really but I've always had a soft spot for how cute and small it is haha.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here — what's your favorite part of Pokémon? (I love Joltik too!)
I love so much about Pokémon! If I were to put my finger on a single aspect I really enjoy about it would be the monsters themselves. I really dig creature design and the creativity behind the team to come up with new cool/weird/cute concepts throughout the series' history!

Welcome to the forums Cody!

Joltik is my favourite generation V Pokemon! I'm not a huge bug guy really but I've always had a soft spot for how cute and small it is haha.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks a bunch!

I wasn't too big into the Bug type until Gen V really. Now it's one of my favorite types. Joltik is such a lil' cutie and it's one of the few spider related things my arachnophobic SO actually likes!

Just recently joined while looking for some new social spaces with twitter X's latest updates. It's been awhile since I've been in a forum space so it's kinda nice to be in a Pokemon-focused one.

I go by AwfulPossum/Possum or just Cody. My favorite pokemon is Joltik and I've been playing pokemon since it started! But my interests and hobbies are much wider than just Pokemon so I'm down to talk about anything really!
Hey! I'm new, too, but welcome! You're a real Pokemon veteran, huh? I've only started since Sun & Moon, so it's a real honor to meet someone who has played since the beginning! How many shinies do you think you have (and I mean hand-caught)?

Hey! I'm new, too, but welcome! You're a real Pokemon veteran, huh? I've only started since Sun & Moon, so it's a real honor to meet someone who has played since the beginning! How many shinies do you think you have (and I mean hand-caught)?
I don't normally shiny hunt because it's not a gameplay loop I'm really a fan of. But I've actually been lucky enough to get a few shiny encounters! I've gotten:
  • Hoothoot (Caught)
  • Tynamo (Missed. I ran out of pokeballs TT^TT )
  • Gligar (Caught)
  • Turtwig (This was Brilliant Diamond. The only true "grind" since you could save and reset to get shiny starters in those remakes)
  • Sableye (Caught)
  • Machop (Caught)
  • Timbur (Caught)
  • Oddish (Caught)
  • Abra (missed, teleported away)

goat taste, joltik is so completely pog
you got a favorite gen?

I don't normally shiny hunt because it's not a gameplay loop I'm really a fan of. But I've actually been lucky enough to get a few shiny encounters! I've gotten:
  • Hoothoot (Caught)
  • Tynamo (Missed. I ran out of pokeballs TT^TT )
  • Gligar (Caught)
  • Turtwig (This was Brilliant Diamond. The only true "grind" since you could save and reset to get shiny starters in those remakes)
  • Sableye (Caught)
  • Machop (Caught)
  • Timbur (Caught)
  • Oddish (Caught)
  • Abra (missed, teleported away)
Sorry about the misses. I actually might have failed an Abra, too, in a mass outbreak in Legends. I must have gotten really lucky, cuz I caught one in that same outbreak. It's an Alakazam now, and when I get my games back from my parents in September, I'll give you it. Think of it as a welcome gift!

goat taste, joltik is so completely pog
you got a favorite gen?
Joltik is such a cutie, what a rad design along with Galvantula

Aw man, my favorite gen has changed throughout the years but right now I think my favorite is Gen5 with B/W + B2/W2. I was always a fan of Unova and the new mons but I never truly appreciated that gen until I ran a couple Nuzlockes in them. I think 5 has been my longest running favorite gen since I was revisiting them a lot when Ultra Sun and Moon came out.

Sorry about the misses. I actually might have failed an Abra, too, in a mass outbreak in Legends. I must have gotten really lucky, cuz I caught one in that same outbreak. It's an Alakazam now, and when I get my games back from my parents in September, I'll give you it. Think of it as a welcome gift!
That's really nice of you! I wouldn't want you to to trade away a shiny you caught though!

Joltik is such a cutie, what a rad design along with Galvantula

Aw man, my favorite gen has changed throughout the years but right now I think my favorite is Gen5 with B/W + B2/W2. I was always a fan of Unova and the new mons but I never truly appreciated that gen until I ran a couple Nuzlockes in them. I think 5 has been my longest running favorite gen since I was revisiting them a lot when Ultra Sun and Moon came out.
YOOOOOOOO, fellow gen 5 enjoyer, its been my favorite ever since i played it! something about unova hits me right in the feels, both the aesthetic and the music
and yes joltik is adorable

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom