• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey there!

farewell friend

powered by the sun ☀️
Reaction score
It's nice to meet you all!
It's true that I didn't just sign up now, but it's been so long since I've been here that I might as well introduce myself again :)
I recently started playing through Pokemon Arceus and I'm having a lot of fun! Do you guys have a Pokemon Arceus section here? Or a Discord?

A little about me?
I love coffee and playing on my Switch! If you have a Switch we can swap Friend Codes (if you want). I'm also studying at university.

I'm looking forward to conversing with you guys :D

Hiya hiya!! We have lots of different SNS areas, but they're all available on the mainpage of the forums (at the bottom if you're on mobile)! I reccomend checking out our Tumblr lol..

I see you're a user back from a long hiatus, so welcome there LOL. I hope you'll have an even better time than before! We do have a Legends: Arceus section located right here!

Welcome back!! also what're you studying if i may ask??

Hi, Farewell Friend! Though you were a member of the forums before my time— welcome back nonetheless! Your icon is sooo cute.

I ironically also became passionate about Pokemon again after PLA, it was such a breath of fresh air. Let me know if you ever need to trade any mons on PLA! I’d be happy to help.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom