• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey, what's good?

BlakeBowman

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name is Blake Bowman, I'm a 17-year-old senior in high school. I've lived in Maryland for my whole life, but I enjoy traveling to new places. I like basketball, soccer, football, track and field, music, comedy, debate, and, of course, Pokemon. I also go by DJ PhD Sexy Wingz or BirdmanX in the music community, but I decided to use my real name here because it wasn't taken. :XD2:

Anyways, my first Pokemon game that I remember playing well is Crystal. Since my little brother and I shared the cartridge, I never beat it, but I had fun with it. I didn't get into Pokemon too much growing up, but recently I've had access to multiple games that sparked my interest. I bought a 2DS (swag overload :cool:) to play Pokemon Y, but I also currently have Pearl and Black 2 for the DS, as well as the Crystal, FireRed, and Silver games for the Gameboy.

I've watched a few of the movies, my favorite of which is the eighth, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, all of the first season, and random episodes from other seasons out of order. Lucario is my favorite Pokemon because it's a bad ass Steel/Fighting-type and, in the movie, it reminded me a bit of myself. My favorite starter Pokemon is Charmander because he is #4, which is my favorite number, and because of his evolution chain.

I hope to get to know as many of the people on here as possible and to produce solid content to the forum. If you wanna talk outside of here, my Facebook and Twitter are linked on my profile, as well as other things, and I'd love to chat whenever the times permit.
Thanks and peace, new homies!:cheers:

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom