• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hey

Welcome to the forums.

Google Chrome usage can remedy most spelling issues.

You're active in Fun and Games already. :loopy:

Well, in using Google Chrome, all you have to do is right click on a word in an area where you can enter text when you've spelled it wrong. (Spellchecker can tell you where you're wrong, if you don't turn it off.)

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry too much about spelling - just have fun and post around! That's what important, and focus on what's important! But it's a good idea to get something that can spell check, like Firefox or Chrome, or consider installing an add-on for IE, if you're using that. Whatever the browser is, there's a way.

I think I'd like to see you post around, so be active, and I hope to see you again! I wonder where I'll meet you next?

Welcome to Bulbagarden, amliea! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

Welcome to the Forums! Is there any aspect of the fandom that interests you in particular?

Welcome, and Firefox can help with its spell-checker too.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh hey there, man. Welcome to these here forums. I hope you find everything just fine. Ku-ku-ku...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom