• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey!

Teek

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Ryan. Been a Pokémon fan from a long time, since childhood. I'm more into anime & movies. Games never really made it here, but I played a few on emulators (Red, FireRed, Crystal, Emerald), after I got into Pokémon series.

I've a great collection of Pokémon Tazos (pogs) and Jenga Cards (you might not be aware of these, we used to get them within packs of snacks).

I'd also love to collect & trade trading cards, but we don't get them here. I have a few though.

Now a days I'm watching Pokémon episodes & movies online, which I wasn't able to continue on TV due to schools. Just trying to get some spare time from college now, and watch all that I missed.

I'm an anglophile, I like making new friends a lot. Feel free to contact me here, email, IM, or facebook.

Nice meeting ya'll ^^

Last edited:
Welcome, Ryan203! If you have any questions, need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to talk to me or any of the other staff members!

Btw, as a college kid, I totally know what you're going through q:

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to the forums! Have fun doing whatever you choose to do here.

Thanks BaileyPlaysPokemon, Shiny Celebi, Terrell, Christmaszhu :)

Welcome to the forums Ryan!
Everyone here is really friendly so I'm positive you'll love it here!
:D

Thanks TerranceReid, Claude Rains, Water Max, shayminrules, Twilight-Princess.

o_O holidays? We don't get them :(
I'm in the middle of my exams...lol :p
But happy holidays to you all :) :)

Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums! I think you'll be able to find something for you. Try checking out the Bulbagarden Mentor Program if this is the first time you're in a forum (especially a vB4 forum), as I think that will help out a lot. Have fun around the forums, and I hope to see you again! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member. (I'm not.) May I suggest @Ghost?

Thanks kogarana yuki, Plushie.

I'm not really new to vb4 and phpbb forums. But I'll sure check out the mentor program. I don't understand it though :( neither the Shipper's section.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Ryan203! If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line! :)

An anglophile, oh? :p /Britishsmugface

Heh, no, seriously. Welcome to the forums! ^^

An anglophile, oh? :p /Britishsmugface

Heh, no, seriously. Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thanks The Spaceking, Ghost, Meryn, Water Max.

Not really British, Meryn. Just the foreign culture in a whole. like U.S. i guess :/

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom