• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey ^^

KuzKan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Sandro, i'm 18 and i'm from portugal.

i started playing pokemon when i was like 5 or 6? i dunno, was a long time ago xD but i remember the first game i played was pokemon red, obviously i loved that so everytime when a new game came up i would beg my parents to get me that, the only ones i dont have are R/S/E and platinum cuz they were released in a period that i had other interests but yeah..

So... after all the years i spent playing just to complete the games i decided to try competitive, i've read inumerous artichles about it and so countless videos to learn how to play it, now i'm trying to build a team so e can actually start play in a more competitive way but i'm having some trouble since e only own one ds and dont have anyone who plays pokemon and because of that i dont have access to some resources i wanted to have but yeah... xD

i hope we can make some good battles sometime and maybe know some cool people ^^

Welcome to Bulbagarden! Enjoy your stay.

If you're having trouble with your competitive-battling team, I'd recommend posting a thread here. Someone should be able to help you.

Hobba Hobba Hobba Habba Habba Habba~

Welcome to the community and have an marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

thanks guys, right now im so happy lolz i deposit my metal cloak scyther on GTS asking for a celebi to see what happened and someone trade it o.o

once again thanks, and Grass Mixer ill check it definetly :)

Hello Sandro, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forums, Sandro! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! :)

thanks everyone, i'm just trying to get used to this, after that ill be posting often x3

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom