• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey

Rei

Reaction score
Hello Bulbagarden members. I'm Rei, and I have finally decided to join this place. I believe I joined here some years ago, though I wasn't really that active. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue were the latest Nintendo creations, so I guess that makes me a veteran. lol

Well, I think that's a good enough entrance for now. See you all around! :D

Welcome! I'm sure the site will love you here, and yay- Sailor Mars! Sailor Moon was my second anime experience ^_^

Enjoy the site please dont get mad when I say I like mercury better O_O

Yo! Welcome to Bulbagarden! *giggle* I've never watched Sailor Moon, m'self.

$aturn¥oshi said:
Welcome! I love your avatar. Mars FTW!!!
Thank you kindly. :D

hallowheart said:
Welcome! I'm sure the site will love you here, and yay- Sailor Mars! Sailor Moon was my second anime experience ^_^
Thanks, I think I'll like it here as well. It was mine as well, after Pokemon of course. ^^

Kameil said:
Woo Sailor Moon! I made everyone call me Lita in 8th grade. XD;
LOL sounds like fun, Lita. :p

Kiratwig said:
Enjoy the site please dont get mad when I say I like mercury better O_O
You WHAT??!!!! *angry face*

lol just kidding. Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Ginri said:
Yo! Welcome to Bulbagarden! *giggle* I've never watched Sailor Moon, m'self.
Thanks! And you should. :p

Shadow-Raichu said:
Welcome! I watched sailor moon When I was a kid! It was the first anime that I saw.
Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom