• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Heya, everybody!

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her/Them
There's an entire intro forum, so I figured I'd come say hi. The name's HowlingCrescent. Or just Howl or Crescent or what have you as long as I know you mean me. I figured I should check out some fandom-related forums as well as see if any places I visited would be open to me crossposting fanfics. I've loved the series since I was a kid. The first Pokemon game I owned was Pokemon Dash. The first main series game I completed was Ruby. Torchic was my first starter, and Blaziken was the first mon I got to Lv. 100.

Aside from Pokemon, another big interest of mine at the moment is One-Punch Man. Honestly, I'm really only around for Saitama, the main guy. I've been slow to watch past season one and get through the books due to the focus shifting to other characters. The webcomic's art style isn't appealing to me. I... Also don't get along well with the fandom.

I keep catching myself about to ramble, and I have a hard enough time writing anything that isn't meant for a fanfic, so I'll end my intro here. I hope to stick around!

Last edited:

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Welcome! :bulbaWave:

Pokémon Dash is an underrated spinoff lol. RSE was my first main series game as well! If you don't mind my asking, what's your favorite Pokémon?

If you're looking to post your fanfic, you should definitely stop by the Writers’ Workshop — they'd welcome you with open arms, and we'd love to see what you've written!

Hope you enjoy your time around here c:

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her/Them
Welcome! :bulbaWave:

Pokémon Dash is an underrated spinoff lol. RSE was my first main series game as well! If you don't mind my asking, what's your favorite Pokémon?

If you're looking to post your fanfic, you should definitely stop by the Writers’ Workshop — they'd welcome you with open arms, and we'd love to see what you've written!

Hope you enjoy your time around here c:

Hi! Thanks!

My favorite 'mon? I guess I'd have to say Ponyta or Blaziken. I like fire-types in general.

Definitely will poke around the Writers' Workshop later!

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Hi Howl, and welcome! I think I've seen you around before, and I'm excited to see you in the Writer's Workshop! Also Torchic is the goodest starter. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Who's your favorite human character?

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her/Them
Hi Howl, and welcome! I think I've seen you around before, and I'm excited to see you in the Writer's Workshop! Also Torchic is the goodest starter. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Who's your favorite human character?
We're on the same Discord, haha. Torchic is indeed the goodest starter.

Hard to say who the best human character is. I lean more toward media that only features Pokémon. I will say that the cast of Sun & Moon is great. I don't mind their Ultra counterparts either.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Youkoso!! Welcome to here!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon!? (hope you have a fun time here, writing is great!!)

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her/Them
Youkoso!! Welcome to here!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon!? (hope you have a fun time here, writing is great!!)
Hi! I would say my favorite part of Pokémon are the creatures themselves. There are very few of them I outright dislike.
(Thanks!)

Sheep

soul resonance
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
OPM is amazing <3 man I really love that series, hilarious and serious at a perfect level. Saitama is just the best.

Heyo Howl, big welcome! :bulbaLove:

Top Bottom