• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heya, everybody!

Reaction score
There's an entire intro forum, so I figured I'd come say hi. The name's HowlingCrescent. Or just Howl or Crescent or what have you as long as I know you mean me. I figured I should check out some fandom-related forums as well as see if any places I visited would be open to me crossposting fanfics. I've loved the series since I was a kid. The first Pokemon game I owned was Pokemon Dash. The first main series game I completed was Ruby. Torchic was my first starter, and Blaziken was the first mon I got to Lv. 100.

Aside from Pokemon, another big interest of mine at the moment is One-Punch Man. Honestly, I'm really only around for Saitama, the main guy. I've been slow to watch past season one and get through the books due to the focus shifting to other characters. The webcomic's art style isn't appealing to me. I... Also don't get along well with the fandom.

I keep catching myself about to ramble, and I have a hard enough time writing anything that isn't meant for a fanfic, so I'll end my intro here. I hope to stick around!

Last edited:
Welcome! :bulbaWave:

Pokémon Dash is an underrated spinoff lol. RSE was my first main series game as well! If you don't mind my asking, what's your favorite Pokémon?

If you're looking to post your fanfic, you should definitely stop by the Writers’ Workshop — they'd welcome you with open arms, and we'd love to see what you've written!

Hope you enjoy your time around here c:

Welcome! :bulbaWave:

Pokémon Dash is an underrated spinoff lol. RSE was my first main series game as well! If you don't mind my asking, what's your favorite Pokémon?

If you're looking to post your fanfic, you should definitely stop by the Writers’ Workshop — they'd welcome you with open arms, and we'd love to see what you've written!

Hope you enjoy your time around here c:

Hi! Thanks!

My favorite 'mon? I guess I'd have to say Ponyta or Blaziken. I like fire-types in general.

Definitely will poke around the Writers' Workshop later!

Hi Howl, and welcome! I think I've seen you around before, and I'm excited to see you in the Writer's Workshop! Also Torchic is the goodest starter. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Who's your favorite human character?

Hi Howl, and welcome! I think I've seen you around before, and I'm excited to see you in the Writer's Workshop! Also Torchic is the goodest starter. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Who's your favorite human character?
We're on the same Discord, haha. Torchic is indeed the goodest starter.

Hard to say who the best human character is. I lean more toward media that only features Pokémon. I will say that the cast of Sun & Moon is great. I don't mind their Ultra counterparts either.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom