• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heya, I'm Aci

Acinaces

Reaction score
Hello ! I'm Acinaces, or Aci for short. I have been playing Pokemon since before I could read (it was not easy), starting with Pokemon Gold, and I have never missed a main Pokemon game ever since. My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, and Pokemon Crystal. My favorite Pokemon are Ho-oh, Feraligatr, Eelektross, Scolipede, Volcarona, Noivern, Krookodile, and most Bug-type Pokemon, as it is my favorite type. I am also a shiny hunter, and I mostly hunt on second and fourth generation.

As of my personal life, I am a 19 years old french girl who lives in Sweden. I spend most of my time drawing (mostly on my 3Ds), playing video games or being in the forest. Other than Pokemon, I play a lot of Nintendo games, mostly Mario, and I also like Team Fortress 2, Portal, Metal Gear Solid 3, OFF, Garry's Mod and rogue-like games. I am also very obsessed with bugs and thylacines.

I hope I'll be able to fit in here and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Cheers :bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom