• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heyo, new here

Sheeer

"Juliet"/"Julie" | pfp by KTG | Sig art by Okido
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hello, name's Sheeer. Been a Pokemon fan for over a decade now, and has gone on to become one of my biggest obsessions

SV have got me kicking to discuss Pokemon more, so I figured I should join this place. This is like the 5th Pokemon related forum I signed up for within the last few weeks. I'm just that invested in these games, haha.

In terms of preferences, my favorite Pokemon is Meowstic, and I have of a lot of fondness of gens V and VI as a whole, though I also love HGSS

Anywho, hope to see y'all around.Super excited to be apart of this community!

• Staff
Thanks for the kind words, y'all. Happy to be here. This is easiely the friendliest Pokeforum I've joined thus far.
hi sheeer! youkoso, welcome to here!!

what's your favorite part of Pokémon!?
Hmmm I'd probably say the Pokemon themselves.

Lots of great designs, and I always look forward to seeing the new ones they add every gen.

• Staff
Hmmm... Don't quite have a definite favorite, but Mina, Guzma, Brendan, Looker, Hilbert, Hilda, Valerie, Olympia, and Bea, are all probably up there.
(Also I love your pfp—The Tourist trainer class has gotta be one of my favorite trainer class designs ^_^)
Thanks. Surprised to see people really like em haha. I assumed they were kinda forgotten about lol.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom