• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

heyo

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
What's up, my name is Sena, I joined Bulbagarden after using the wiki as my main source of information while playing the games for uh, i dunno. four or five years now? yea
I really love these games (I dont watch the anime or read the manga nor am I involved with the tcg), my first was black and i fell in love immediately. gen v is still my favorite but i love iii and vii a lot too (honestly i love all of them lol just some more than others)
guzma, silver, and n are my big favs (i have a soft spot for boys with crappy parents i guess) (and im unoriginal)
absol is the best pokemon btw <333 (mew is close)
anyway i guess i'll wrap this up, im always looking for new friends so if u just wanna talk about the games and stuff im down w that (also if u like street fighter or ace attorney hmu because i really love them lmao)

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome welcome! (i like N too lol)

What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
ohh thats a hard one. just the general aesthetic maybe? or the idea of collecting all of these cute, cool, wacky creatures and raising them and training them and befriending them; raising their friendship/affection is always some of my favorite things to do in the games (i think most of my time in y was spent in the pokemon amie lmao) because you can really just build a sense of companionship with them.
i also love how the games are really just as easy or hard as you want to make them. i love nuzlocking and challenge runs but i also love being able to play the game at my own pace
also the music, the music is always great in every game
aaarrrgh i cant pick...
but yes n gang hes so pure

What's up, my name is Sena, I joined Bulbagarden after using the wiki as my main source of information while playing the games for uh, i dunno. four or five years now? yea
I really love these games (I dont watch the anime or read the manga nor am I involved with the tcg), my first was black and i fell in love immediately. gen v is still my favorite but i love iii and vii a lot too (honestly i love all of them lol just some more than others)
guzma, silver, and n are my big favs (i have a soft spot for boys with crappy parents i guess) (and im unoriginal)
absol is the best pokemon btw <333 (mew is close)
anyway i guess i'll wrap this up, im always looking for new friends so if u just wanna talk about the games and stuff im down w that (also if u like street fighter or ace attorney hmu because i really love them lmao)
Hey, Milkshayke! I guess we have more I common than I thought! We're both new to the forums!I

Another thing is our first regions being our favorite regions! Anything u wanna talk about?

• Staff
Yes a Unova fan!! You have my seal of approval. BW were nearly perfect games and I'll always love them in a way I don't love any other game in the series. Welcome Sena \o/
awesome!!! sometimes i wonder if its nostalgia talking but it feels so good when i see other unova lovers. gen 5 is definitely the best to me.
and thank you!!

fellow newbie!!
what was your first region? :3
Alola. Did u play Black, White, Black2, or White2? What games have u played in general? Moon was my first game, and I've also played Omega Ruby, Y, Sun, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Shield, Brilliant Diamond, Legends Arceus, and Scarlet. I gave Sun and Moon to some friends cuz I have the Ultra editions lol, and I also had Shining Pearl but didn't play it because I traded it to my sister for Omega Ruby.

Alola. Did u play Black, White, Black2, or White2? What games have u played in general? Moon was my first game, and I've also played Omega Ruby, Y, Sun, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Shield, Brilliant Diamond, Legends Arceus, and Scarlet. I gave Sun and Moon to some friends cuz I have the Ultra editions lol, and I also had Shining Pearl but didn't play it because I traded it to my sister for Omega Ruby.
ive played red, yellow, lets go pikachu, gold, crystal, heartgold, sapphire, emerald, omega ruby, diamond, platinum, brilliant diamond, shining pearl, black, black 2, y, sun, ultra moon, shield, pla, and violet!
so weve played most of the same versions i think

ive played red, yellow, lets go pikachu, gold, crystal, heartgold, sapphire, emerald, omega ruby, diamond, platinum, brilliant diamond, shining pearl, black, black 2, y, sun, ultra moon, shield, pla, and violet!
so weve played most of the same versions i think
Yea. Guess so lol. Btw, the reason it's taking me so long 2 reply is because I'm watching whole videos on YT before checking. Which was your favorite? Mine was Ultra Sun. Kangaskhan is so hard to encounter by walking through the grass, tho, so I literally found a shiny Cubone lol! This actually might have been my first full-odds shiny lol!

Yea. Guess so lol. Btw, the reason it's taking me so long 2 reply is because I'm watching whole videos on YT before checking. Which was your favorite? Mine was Ultra Sun. Kangaskhan is so hard to encounter by walking through the grass, tho, so I literally found a shiny Cubone lol! This actually might have been my first full-odds shiny lol!
black 2 is probably my all time favorite, but i also love sun/ultra moon and omega ruby! (honestly i love them all haha)
congrats! cubone and marowak are very cool. my first full-odds shiny was meditite! (and ive only ever had one since then which was salandit... a female one at that so i got really really lucky)

Hiya, Sena! More Unova pride let’s GOOOO!! Besides Pokemon, Street Fighter and Ace Attorney (hehe), what other games do you like? Do you have a favorite band or music that reminds you of the characters you like?
unova gang rise up!!!
xenoblade chronicles (i've only played the first and third, i want to play the second one someday ofc but i love the ones i did play), guilty gear, ffvii/ffviir (the only final fantasies ive ever played but theyre stellar), tekken, dragon quest, animal crossing, stardew valley, the persona series, and loz (i know i have kinda basic taste but whatever, theyre the games i like)
lmao i listen to video game bgms a lot and a lot of my favorite songs are associated with some character or another so theres that
in terms of ACTUAL bands/musicians... hm, alice in chains (canonically the dude in my pfp's favorite band. that or it was some weird joke in the fandom that escalated to being conflated with canon), the living tombstone, twenty one pilots (before scaled and icy, mostly), maretu, green day, etc
also i adore your pfp and signature, the subway twins are precious

black 2 is probably my all time favorite, but i also love sun/ultra moon and omega ruby! (honestly i love them all haha)
congrats! cubone and marowak are very cool. my first full-odds shiny was meditite! (and ive only ever had one since then which was salandit... a female one at that so i got really lucky)
A FEMALE SHINY SALANDIT?!? That's sooooooo rare! I only have a male. Cool shiny, tho. And if you think shiny Kantonian Marowak is cool, check out the Alolan Marowak's shiny! My Cubone is currently like that, and when I send it to my switch, I'll give it to you if you like.

A FEMALE SHINY SALANDIT?!? That's sooooooo rare! I only have a male. Cool shiny, tho. And if you think shiny Kantonian Marowak is cool, check out the Alolan Marowak's shiny! My Cubone is currently like that, and when I send it to my switch, I'll give it to you if you like.
yes, shiny a. marowak rules! id feel bad if you gave it to me tho, it's your first ever shiny so i'm guessing it means a lot to you! it's a very kind offer though!

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom