• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heyyo Peeps!!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
(I'm not really the best with intros but here goes nothing)
Hi, I'm ThyCheshireCat. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon (and monster RPGs in general) who recently decided to get an account here.
My first Pokémon games were Ranger and Diamond/Pearl on the DS back in 07, and my favourite game in the series is Scarlet/Violet. Favourite Pokémon is Palafin Hero Form, but before S/V it was Krookodile. Favourite types are Dark, Water, and Electric.
I'm hoping to soon become a fanfic writer and game designer, focusing on content based on my various interests.
Aside from Pokémon my interests include Digimon, Shin Megami Tensei, SCP, Zoo Tycoon, Fossil Fighters, Alice in Wonderland, Monster's Inc, Cryptozoology, Kirby, Pikmin, Aquatic Animals (especially sharks), and Endless Ocean
My favourite animals are Goblin Sharks, Indian Gharials, Cats, Giant Siphonophores, and Therizinosaurus. (one of these is not like the others lmao)

I hope to have a blast here and get to know you all!

Another Monsters Inc. fan! (I don't talk about it a whole lot but it's a comfort franchise/movie/TV show??? There's a MI TV show and it's wild lol)

And a fanfic writer! Well, you're in the right place! We have a whole forum for fanfiction, and there's even a review event coming up.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums ThyCheshireCat! Nice to meet you :bulbaWave:
hey Ranger was one of my first games too! Also that picture of Machinedramon in your avatar is super cool lol.

Like Torchic mentioned, yes! If you ever feel like putting up some of your fic around here, everyone over in the Writers’ Workshop would absolutely love to see it. And for game design stuff, you could check out either the Art Gallery or our BulbaBlogs section! We've got tons of places for people to share their work, if that's something you're interested in :)

Hope to see you around!

Another Monsters Inc. fan! (I don't talk about it a whole lot but it's a comfort franchise/movie/TV show??? There's a MI TV show and it's wild lol)

And a fanfic writer! Well, you're in the right place! We have a whole forum for fanfiction, and there's even a review event coming up.

I hope you enjoy your time here!
Yeeeee fellow MI fan based!!!
And yeah, Monster's At Work, haven't seen it yet since I don't have Disney+ but I've been loving the clips that have been posted online. Fritz and Duncan are hilarious lmao. It's apparently getting a Season 2 this year so I might get D+ then.
I'll give the fanfic section a look, mostly aiming to post on AO3 but I wouldn't mind posting there too.
Welcome to here!! (yay for fanfic stuff!!) What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
Hii! :bulbaWave:
For me its the character designs, both the humans and the Pokémon. I love looking at what goes into make a good design no matter what monster RPG series I'm looking at, seeing what animals, motifs, and myths a design pulls from and seeing how design consistencies and motifs change from generation to generation. Have a specific soft spot for Fossil Pokémon since they're a glimpse into a Pokémon world we'll probably never get to see, and they're always really fun but simple design wise.
Honorable mention to the personalities of the characters (especially in the most recent gen.), maybe isn't the deepest franchise but they know how to make fun characters and I love that.
Welcome to the forums ThyCheshireCat! Nice to meet you :bulbaWave:
hey Ranger was one of my first games too! Also that picture of Machinedramon in your avatar is super cool lol.

Like Torchic mentioned, yes! If you ever feel like putting up some of your fic around here, everyone over in the Writers’ Workshop would absolutely love to see it. And for game design stuff, you could check out either the Art Gallery or our BulbaBlogs section! We've got tons of places for people to share their work, if that's something you're interested in :)

Hope to see you around!
Nice to meet you too!
And Thanks, it's BT2-066 from the Digimon Card Game, I don't play the TCG myself but I love the art so I figured it'd make a nice PFP.
Will definitely check out the art place too, is that place also good for Fakemon (both Pokemon and Digimon) designs? Cus I'd love to share and post them whenever I make some!

Thanks for saying hi y'all! Hope to see you all around while I'm here and I wish you all a nice day!

Will definitely check out the art place too, is that place also good for Fakemon (both Pokemon and Digimon) designs? Cus I'd love to share and post them whenever I make some!
IIRC it should be okay for fakemon stuff, but make sure to check the art area rules just in case before you post! (yay!!)

Thanks, it's BT2-066 from the Digimon Card Game, I don't play the TCG myself but I love the art so I figured it'd make a nice PFP.
Today I learned that there's a Digimon TCG lol. (My only exposure to it has been through the v-pets and some Adventure — that's cool to know!)

Fakemon of any kind are totally welcome there! As a character designer myself, I love seeing others' original designs, so I'd totally be lookin' forward to it!

Have a good one, if ya ever need any help around here just let one of us know :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom