• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a late-ish bloomer, starting Pokemon in Gen IV. I am sorta a Shiny Hunter, but not so much, and I need advice on ways to stream/record DS or N3DS games; and my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion. (Favorite Shiny, by the way, is Fearow, so BOSS) I'm new here, but glad to be here. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :D

Straight, No Chaser
Reaction score
Welcome!

To record, you need a capture card. Elgato is a nice brand, and reliable. They'll fix it if broke. Google 3DS capture card.

As far as streaming I don't know.

~ Let the sunshine in ~
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I also started in Gen IV with SoulSilver, so don't feel bad. I know Open Broadcasting Service is good for streaming, but I'm not really sure because I've never been able to use it. It also depends on how you're streaming as well... Well, make yourself at home here! And welcome again. :)

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
A shiny hunter? Welcome ^_^ I shiny hunt occasionally myself and I like shinies a lot haha. I hope you have a great time here.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums MarioMiner! :)

Typhlosion is definitely cool :D

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Hi there, I'm a late-ish bloomer, starting Pokemon in Gen IV. I am sorta a Shiny Hunter, but not so much, and I need advice on ways to stream/record DS or N3DS games; and my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion. (Favorite Shiny, by the way, is Fearow, so BOSS) I'm new here, but glad to be here. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Welcome to the forum MarioMiner :) if you like shinies, than the global trade station is the place to be :D

Bulbagarden Global Trade Station

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great reception everybody! I'm currently Masuda Method-ing Oshawott, not going so well, over 2 boxes of the Otters. And, I also like to Nuzlocke, so in normal/meta game, I really get nervous around a Pokémon fainting. I'm in the middle of a Pokémon Emerald Nuzlocke.