• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS American release party details revealed: Event to feature footprint route around

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HGSS American release party details revealed: Event to feature footprint route around Times Square

As with past major releases, a release party is to be hosted in Times Square, this time at Toys "R" Us, for the release of the Johto remakes, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions. Smaller parties will take place at more than 500 Toys "R" Us stores across America.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: HGSS American release party details revealed: Event to feature footprint route ar

OH BARZUL. One week before I too go to NYC.

Re: HGSS American release party details revealed: Event to feature footprint route ar

Lucky Americans, UK is left with a GAME event which ain't even funny.

I wish the UK'd get something fun and interesting here. :/

Sigh.
Although we Canadian's have TRS, I doubt it'd reach here :(

Thanks.

This is nice....only problem is I have no where to go to New York and I preordered at a Gamestop near hear anyway.

The UK needs lots of more fun things

i wonder which smaller toysrus are getting the parites

Why aren't they having a party at nintendo world?

Lucky Americans, UK is left with a GAME event which ain't even funny.

Yeah, and this does not even apply to anywhere in Ireland as far as I am aware!

too bad there's nothing at Gamestop. The only event that they are doing is opening at 9 AM instead of 10:30 AM in my area

WOOT! I'm going to it! Who else?!

i wonder which smaller toysrus are getting the parites
Apparently, a lot of Toys R Us stores are giving parties to celebrate HG/SS. Here's a list of all the stores that are having the event. ^^

http://toysrus.com/pokemondemo

You are so lucky.
I second this. Yoshi-san is very lucky indeed. =O

I've never been to a big Pokemon event before (other than Journey Across America in 2006).

Last edited:

WOOT! I'm going to it! Who else?!

... :mad:

You have one week to escape NYC before I arrive in town and extract my vengeance upon thee in my jealous rage.

EDIT: At least Olympia is holding something. Maybe I'll stop by on my way home from state.

... :mad:

You have one week to escape NYC before I arrive in town and extract my vengeance upon thee in my jealous rage.

EDIT: At least Olympia is holding something. Maybe I'll stop by on my way home from state.

Tee Hee! I'll take pics!

The store in my area has it!!! But I already pre-ordered in game stop. I know, I pick up my SS at Game Stop and then head to Toys R Us. I've never been to a Pokemon event, and cried when I couldn't go to Journey Across America:( So I'm not missing this! Thanks for telling me. My day just got so much better!

Ah, I was wondering when we'd hear about a NYC release celebration. It doesn't feel quite like the one Platinum got, though... there it was at the actual Nintendo store, the special Giratina DS Lite was given out as a prize, etc. (oh, and also that fake event was distributed, lol).

Still, I wish Toronto would have some kind of celebration... though even I'm forced to admit we probably don't have the population of Pokemon fans (that'd be willing to go to such a thing) to sustain one. Nor is there a Nintendo Store (though we should have one, dammit), or even a location like the Times Square TRU.

Last edited:

I'm probably closer than most of you here, but I can't go to it.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom