• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get to Pallet either, because those guards at Victory Road's entrance won't let me pass DX

Once you do the mission to get the pokeflute radio station, you can wake up the Snorlax by digletts cave then get to pewter city (along with viridian and pallet town)using digletts cave.

OK, I'm planning on restarting my HG game, but the thing is, I have lost my HG Pokewalker, I still have my SS one, and I want to send some Pokemon as gifts from the Pokewalker to HG.

So my question is this; Can I reset the Pokewalker so I can activate the function in HG then reset it again and connect it to SS again whiteout losing all my paths?

Nobody knows?

what would be a good non-competitive dragon only team excluding legendaries and including charizard,aerodactyl,gyarados oh and salamnance will be on no matter what

Charizard, Gyarados, Salamence, Aerodactyl are locked in... hmm...

-Dragonair
-Dragonite
-Flygon
-Garchomp
-Milotic

Try to pick from that list.

It's smililar to a dragon, like Aerodactyl, Charizard, and Gyarados though.

Nobody knows?

You can't use the Pokewalker to trade pokemon. They can't go from the game they were assigned to to a different game.

Paths are stored on the game itself. Delete the save file, delete the paths.

You can't use the Pokewalker to trade pokemon. They can't go from the game they were assigned to to a different game.
I'm fully aware of that, but any Pokewalker can send gift to other HGSS games, and than that Pokemon will have the OT of the game that revived it, this way I will have a Beldum that listen to me even after it reach level 11.
Paths are stored on the game itself. Delete the save file, delete the paths.
OK, thanks.

Oh, you mean items? As long as you have both Pokewalkers you can connect them to get gifts. I don't think you can send gifts from an unsynced pokewalker to a game cart, but I'm unsure about this method.

Oh, you mean items? As long as you have both Pokewalkers you can connect them to get gifts. I don't think you can send gifts from an unsynced pokewalker to a game cart, but I'm unsure about this method.

Well I have already done that several times, no problem, you need to catch a Pokemon on the Pokewalker and then send it as gift to any HGSS game.

Well I have already done that several times, no problem, you need to catch a Pokemon on the Pokewalker and then send it as gift to any HGSS game.

So if I buy a unopened SS today, and then I can send a Surfing Pikachu off my HG Pokéwalker on the Yellow Forest, by this evening?

So if I buy a unopened SS today, and then I can send a Surfing Pikachu off my HG Pokéwalker on the Yellow Forest, by this evening?

Yes, and any other Pokemon you can catch on the 'walker.

- Has the U.S. gotten the Giovanni/Celebi-event already? If not, is there anyway other than hacking to activate it?

- Has the U.s. gotten the Arceus event already? Same as above.

- Has the U.S. gotten the Giovanni/Celebi-event already? If not, is there anyway other than hacking to activate it?

Not yet. Japan only got it 5 days ago... it'll be a while before it's done in North America, I think. The only legit way to activate the Giovanni event is with that Celebi. Otherwise you have to hack a Celebi to do it, since no other Celebi will work.

- Has the U.S. gotten the Arceus event already? Same as above.

It has... back in November '09. There's no way to get the Arceus without hacking, unless you find someone to trade with.

Not yet. Japan only got it 5 days ago... it'll be a while before it's done in North America, I think. The only legit way to activate the Giovanni event is with that Celebi. Otherwise you have to hack a Celebi to do it, since no other Celebi will work.

Really? I could have sworn they got it a long time ago seeing how they're so much videos about it on YT long before five days ago.

It has... back in November '09. There's no way to get the Arceus without hacking, unless you find someone to trade with.

Hmm... Alright, the Celebi one is the one I care about, I can trade an Arceus any day.

Legendary Birds? Are they here

Yes, the Kanto legendary birds are in HG/SS. Here are their locations:

Articuno: Seafoam Islands
Zapdos: Route 10, in front of the Power Plant
Moltres: Mt. Silver (though you have to use Waterfall in order to get to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom