• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to breed certain pokemon for my HGSS game on Platinum, would the proximity to hatching status ( e.g. Moving Occasionally, Making Sounds ) be retained when I trade the eggs over?

does the rival still kick you even if you are playing as kotone?

If I was to breed certain pokemon for my HGSS game on Platinum, would the proximity to hatching status ( e.g. Moving Occasionally, Making Sounds ) be retained when I trade the eggs over?

It always is, on any game.

So the official word is that the Sevii Islands aren't in this game?

Yep.

We would know by now if they were.
That's a bit of a disappointment, but not a deal breaker by any means. The whole purpose of the Sevii Islands was to give Kanto what it didn't have originally - a Daycare Center for breeding, etc. So with Johto, it would've been redundant.

But do they become apricorn balls again if you traded that pokemon back to HGSS?

I am in Goldenrod, and I keep getting called like every 5 minutes.
It's really annoying!
How can I stop the literally pointless calling?
I know its not a trainer calling about cathcing a rattata because the message is REAL short. :/
I'll post of a video, if needed.

I am in Goldenrod, and I keep getting called like every 5 minutes.
It's really annoying!
How can I stop the literally pointless calling?
I know its not a trainer calling about cathcing a rattata because the message is REAL short. :/
I'll post of a video, if needed.

Please do. This is interesting.

okay I will upload one in a few minutes and EDIT this post

Actually my cam needs charging
tomorrow then :S

Last edited:
Is it the one where your name is mentioned twice? If it is, I think its Professor Elm, I think, or Mom, since it's the first number on the phone list. I got the message a lot for a while, but not much anymore...

Also, where do I get Rock Smash?

In the double battles at the battle tower - who do we battle with? Since Cheryl and Mira etc won't be avaliable. Or are they?

Actually, Cheryl, Buck, Marley, Mira, and Riley are all present.

Is there a guide showing Pokemon locations for Soul silver and heart gold up yet?

I can't seem to find one and it's probably under my nose knowing me.=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom