• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I FORGOT TO ASK THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION EVER!!!!!!

Does Juggler Irwin still flirt with Kotone? *shot*

Are dusk/shiny stones in? I'd really love to use a Honchcrow, that is, if Murkrow have been moved out of johto and somewhere more easily accessible.

Don't know about the Shiny stone, but Honchkrow and Mismagius are in the Johto Safari Zone.

Is Houndour in the Safari Zone?
Is Buena's Password in?
Can you name Silver or is his name preset like the opposite gender character?
Do we know the version exclusives yet?
Does that damn Machop finish building that damn house after beating Red?
Is Crystal's Odd Egg in?
Does Whitney still cry after you beat her?

Buena's Password does seem to be in according to a list of ripped music

Blue Harvest said:
Can you name Silver or is his name preset like the opposite gender character?
Does Whitney still cry after you beat her?
Double yes. You pick his name, and she still cries.

Good, playing through with Silver's name as Heart/Soul would have bugged the hell out of me.

As for the Machop, possible Gen V set in Kanto with completely new storyline wherein that house has finally been built?

I don't think I got an answer to this, is there any Sugimori artwork of the gym leaders or are they going to be like GSC and not have any?

I don't think I got an answer to this, is there any Sugimori artwork of the gym leaders or are they going to be like GSC and not have any?

We already have the one for Bugsy, so presumably we'll get the others soon as well.

We already have the one for Bugsy, so presumably we'll get the others soon as well.

Thank goodness, I just thought the art would come quickly after the games.

Holy shi--

And I thought Kotone looked creepy the first time I saw her.

I think I was one of the few people who first saw Bugsy's Sugimori art. Was curious as to why he was the only one up.

Why do the roms get released onto the internet? Is someone in the company doing illegal stuff?

i dont understand japanese, where can i find a walkthrough?

Where's the Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Water Canon Move Tutor in this game?

No! *shakes fist*

lol i think i was one of the first who brought the whole finishing the house thing up...and i have more questions.

does rotom keep the form you had him on in platnium when you trade it over?

will lake of rage's garydos still be red?

No, but there should be some way of getting Rotom's Formes in HGSS since the sprites are all in there.

Of course, yes, the Lake of Rage Gyarados is still Shiny Red.

does rotom keep the form you had him on in platnium when you trade it over?

Rotom reverts to Normal Forme upon entering a trade room.

I believe there is a Rotom Room somewhere but there is no way to access it right now.

I believe there is a Rotom Room somewhere but there is no way to access it right now.

I'm trying to think of WHERE it could be. The only thing that keeps on coming to mind is either one of the Team Rocket bases or the Kanto Power Plant.

I say Rock Tunnel. Come on, there has to be a purpose to it this time around.

The purpose of rock tunnel is to give you more opportunities to enjoy the wonderful Pokemon that is Zubat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom