• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS innuendos

shining-Celebi

Gaga's Backup Dancer!
Reaction score
So I'd thought this would be fun....seeing as most of us are playing the game currently, we can more easily recall innuendos as we see them. :]
Let's see what Gamefreak threw at us to chew on.. ;)

I've seen a couple that made me go: WOAH?! here they are and i'll post more as I see them:

Monk in Sprout tower after beating him: "The squirt made me hurt!"

Last edited:
"Pant,pant..I finally got through that cave. It was much bigger than I'd expected. I got too tired to explore the whole thing, so I came outside."

Not really an innuendo if you ask me...

I found the best one a few nights ago:

PokéFan whose name I've forgotten asks for my phone number by saying: "let's talk about pikachu, [a pokémon I missed the name of], tentacruel and other pokémon!" (if anyone can tell me the pokémon that I forgot, that would be nice)

rape innuendo~

Girl after exiting union cave: "Pant,pant..I finally got through that cave. It was much bigger than I'd expected. I got too tired to explore the whole thing, so I came outside."
Not really. Would have been if it was a guy. xD

Not HG/SS related, but one innuendo I've never seen mentioned anywhere is the guy in Emerald who calls you on the Pokenav and mentions his pants becoming starchy whenever he fights you. :p
Seriously, that line didn't make sense in any context.

Just saw that the other day in a replaythrough and had never seen it mentioned before.

I found the best one a few nights ago:

PokéFan whose name I've forgotten asks for my phone number by saying: "let's talk about pikachu, [a pokémon I missed the name of], tentacruel and other pokémon!" (if anyone can tell me the pokémon that I forgot, that would be nice)

rape innuendo~

Not really. Would have been if it was a guy. xD

whose that pokemon? He said Slowpoke.

I found a few in the Pokémon expressions :p

<Pokemon> is drooling...
<Pokemon> swallowed hard.
"Ack! It seems to have something caught in its throat... It keeps spitting. "
"Now, it's licking..."
Waah! Your Pokémon nuzzled your face!
<Pokemon> seems happy to be all wet!
<Pokemon> is peeking in on the two.
Your Pokémon seems very hot...
<Pokemon> is sniffing at the girl.
<Pokemon> feels something and is howling!

All taken out of context are hilarious :p

^Shame they removed that line. I was actually looking foward to him say it when I fought him.

Youngster Joey calls to tell you how his Ratatta is a "top-percentage" Ratatta. Might not be innuendo at all, but when he constantly calls me to tell me that, part of me feels that he loves his rat more than trainers should normally love their mons. The other part of me feels plain annoyance.

Youngster Joey calls to tell you how his Ratatta is a "top-percentage" Ratatta. Might not be innuendo at all, but when he constantly calls me to tell me that, part of me feels that he loves his rat more than trainers should normally love their mons. The other part of me feels plain annoyance.

I know what you mean, the guy has called me moire than 20 times

I can't remember who or when but I know one of the trainers in the normal gym says something strange, but my memory is bad

I still remember in r/b, the old pervert says:
"Ha ha! I love this Gym. It's full of women!"
Though, it was taken out in hgss tho.

Also, this isnt inneudo, but the rival in hgss says "Why so serious?" in the underground basement battle.

No one mentioned the Cloyster/Onix on the way to the Safari Zone yet? hehe...

Hey, I'm the one who first noticed that.

Oddly enough, they are both males. I don't even want to think about that too much.

And also... they're part of a couple. Yeah...

Well the Team Rocket guy telling the Geisha to essentially take off her shirt struck me as kind of odd (am I the only one that got that drunk strip club attendee vibe?). But besides that I've only spotted a couple, and only when I think really deep into it. Which I try not too.

There's a female junior trainer in the Celadon gym who says something like "I hope no one finds out about my hobby, talking with a deep voice!" when you first encounter her. Afterward, she's all "The strength of a man and the beauty of a woman... That's what I want." Not really pervy or anything, but it did strike me as androgynous and therefore, weird.

A Picnicker on Route 13: "Hey, how about we bring out your Pokémon and mine for a battle?"

A few well-placed quotation marks, and that could sound really dirty.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom