• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS innuendos

Or it just reuses a glass. I mean, when you drink all your tea and want more, do you REALLY always bother to make a new glass for each batch?

I know it's milk, but now I just have the image of a sentient keg, walking around, tappin' inself whenever anyone wants a tastes.

And everybody wants a taste.

AndyPKMN said:
One I've noticed is the ability Frisk. Obviously it's not new to HGSS, but the text "Your Pokemon was frisked by the wild Stantler" can come across REALLY wrong.

In Diamond and Platinum, I referred to my Banette (who had "Frisky" and the move "Thief") as "Mr. Frisky." Unfortunately, it was a traded 'mon, so I couldn't name him such. Would've been hilarious to see, though.

"Encountered wild SEADRA."
"Go for it, Mr. Frisky!"
"Mr. Frisky frisked the wild SEADRA. Mr. Frisky found Dragon Scale!"

alexjuuhh said:
Oh, what I just saw.. When I was talking to my Pidgeot:
"Pidgeot is concerned about the trap."
I'm in the Victory Road, and all my Pokémon are concerned..
What trap?!

I got the same message in Victory Road with my Ninjask Raiza. My first thought was, "Someone is going to name a Pokémon 'Adm Ackbar' just to get the message 'Adm Ackbar is concerned about the trap.'"

So I'm surfing to Cianwood, right? I come across a swimmer who says "The water's warm here. I'm loose and limber..." and a third part that I both forget and deem unimportant.

Wonder why the water's warm... at night as it was? o_O

Also:

"Someone is going to name a Pokémon 'Adm Ackbar' just to get the message 'Adm Ackbar is concerned about the trap.'"
Done and done.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I was having my arcanine breed with my ninetails to get a flare blitz vulpix, before i left the day care my Poliwraith said "Vas pas Looks very interested in the other side of the fence" and before i even could get back to golden rod's store, they laid an egg

haha

Lol. It should've been an Octillery, though.

I had that debate with myself, actually, but Ackbar is more fish than cephalopod, despite the eyes.

Besides, think of the red Gyarados parallels. They're both RED, they're both FISH, and they both FLY (starships).

That guy in the global terminal says: "Why are there only shots of Pokémon? Why aren't there any shots of ladies? I call discrimination!"

Or this one in the same room, a lady looking at a screen:

"Oh dear me! Gracious! This is almost scandalous!"

Makes me wonder what she saw.

The GTS is for por- *shot*

Anyway, there's a gentleman in Olivine Lighthouse that asks for your number, after you give him your number, he says something to the effect of, "Great! Now I can call you anytime!"

An old unassuming man in a lighthouse is excited to have a ten-year-old boy's phone number? Awkward.... ._.

EDIT: I have another I just remembered. I have a female Tentacool named Tentacles.

"Woah! Tentacles suddenly hugged you!"

Oh Arceus, what did I do wrong? D:

Well I, with my compulsive nicknaming, did kinda bring it onto myself....

Last edited:
this tread is own.
please don't comment: "your all so immature," what could this be other than immature.
I can't really think of anything but HSOWA!
anything involing ditto is funny.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom