• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS release date discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and the mandatory censoring of sprites. Don't know why winking is bad, BUT IT IS!

And the replacement of Speedos with togs / swimming trunks or whatever you call them

I wonder when we (here in the uk) will get HG/SS ? I hope that its near march/april time too although i'm expecting it'll be near june time.

And the replacement of Speedos with togs / swimming trunks or whatever you call them

Swimmer♂'s speedo usually goes untouched. The reason DPPt's Swimmer♂ sprite was edited is because the way he poses makes it look like he's not wearing anything. (Or at least, what you wear a speedo to cover...)

Anyway...

Wat.

Just want to say if it's anything good, HGSS is being released in Korea on Feb 4th.

Just want to say if it's anything good, HGSS is being released in Korea on Feb 4th.

I just read that on PokeBeach! This really doesn't help me however, as my Korean is just as good as my Japanese. We can hope the US will release the game before or around the same time as Korea, but we still really don't know. I mean, Australia got Arceus and the Jewel of Life before we did.

Anyone willing to harzard a guess as to how much it will cost, when it finally does reach the UK?

I just read that on PokeBeach! This really doesn't help me however, as my Korean is just as good as my Japanese. We can hope the US will release the game before or around the same time as Korea, but we still really don't know. I mean, Australia got Arceus and the Jewel of Life before we did.

I'm gonna bet on a February 7th release date for HG/SS. February 6th could be the possible airdate for when the Johto Festa episode premieres in the anime, without any breaks, and the TCG comes out on the 10th! You can't really base it off of paterns cause it's been different almost every year. Either way, it's getting closer and closer!

Anyone willing to harzard a guess as to how much it will cost, when it finally does reach the UK?

I would say £30 during the first month of its release. Anymore would be overkill.
Pre-ordering should save you around a fiver.

Feb 7 isn't spring.

Right, and as of now the official site still says spring 2010. That would be a large jump forward in time, even if the TCG is comming out earlier. I wouldn't complain if they were wrong though.

Feb 7 isn't spring.

Oh ok. So when Japan said that HG/SS was going to be released in Fall '09, Spetember 12th is in the fall? I think not. September is still considered summer. What I'm trying to say is that it's not always exactly correct.

Amazon.com has March 14th listed as a tentative date, it is looking more like the English release will be sometime between mid-March and early April 2010.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
March 14?

Anyways, September is still considered Fall even though most of the month is actually part of the summer. But I just asked a couple classmates what season September is in and they said Fall.

Hi everyone!I'm new here,and I can't wait for HGSS to come out(In the U.S).I'm guessing it will come out in early April,because on Gamespot.com,it says the release date is Q2 2010(Meaning,before summer,but after March).Now,I have no idea if Gamespot is reliable,so...

Also,I predict that in the U.S it will cost about 35$(That's how much I bought platinum for)becuase that's the usual price for pokemon games.But since it comes with the Pokewalker,it may cost more(Probably not).

EDIT: DAMMIT. WHY DO YOU FAGHATS HAVE TO BEAT ME TO IT.

Crying sobbing.

Oh well, posting English box art looks official enough. :\

61FIZn%2BywqL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
61uCnKGze6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom