• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS release date discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amazon's US Release Dates

Hmm thats pretty cheap. But if it is legit their probably going to be in Japanese.

Wow, Amazon, just wow. They're obviously placeholders (probably for pre-orders of the English versions), and the date is just an indication that they know it's not coming out this year. But they could have at least gotten the names right.

Yes, those are obviously placeholders. Also, I doubt the games would be localized in three months.

As I said on another thread, I don't even know who posts these. You'd think if it was the sellers themselves, we wouldn't wind up with three different listings for the same product. And Recon Barricade is just the first example I can think of; there are plenty that are much worse.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Yes, those are obviously placeholders. Also, I doubt the games would be localized in three months.

As I said on another thread, I don't even know who posts these. You'd think if it was the sellers themselves, we wouldn't wind up with three different listings for the same product. And Recon Barricade is just the first example I can think of; there are plenty that are much worse.

Those are all from different sellers, though, none of them Amazon - these HGSS listings are by Amazon itself, which is why it's so weird that the names are wrong. (You can tell the supplier by what's listed after "ships from and sold by", I believe, though I could be wrong. God, Amazon needs to improve its interface badly.)

EDIT: And is it just me, or did the price change? Wasn't it listed cheaper than a normal DS game before?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I really can't help but doubt the veracity of this. I've run into way too many Amazon mistakes for comfort lately, one of which hilariously claiming that some LEGO set or another required six AA batteries, said batch of batteries being bigger than the set itself.

Also, name error graaaaaaaaaaaaah. ><

Does the name error suggest they'll listen to whiny fans and change the names?

;.;

answer this. will you buy it from there?

I like the price, but the date is a placeholder.

Any time a date goes to the end of the year, it is a place holder.

The price is pretty consistent with the recent releases thus far.

Those are all from different sellers, though, none of them Amazon - these HGSS listings are by Amazon itself, which is why it's so weird that the names are wrong. (You can tell the supplier by what's listed after "ships from and sold by", I believe, though I could be wrong. God, Amazon needs to improve its interface badly.)

I always wondered about that. But they do allow multiple sellers to do the same product, so it still seems odd. It's the only explanation anyone's given me so far, though, so I'll run with it.

its gonna be released in spring 2010

Okay, this might be the wrong thread for this, but a GameStop release date sheet shows some different placeholders then what this is speaking of:

Very Ballpark, what you'd expect from GameStop, but mind you that they were only 6/7 days off from the LoZ Spirit Tracks.

Am I the only one that doesn't see any name errors? Or release dates for that matter. :U

It looks like the errors were so two hours ago. Or something. What were the errors, originally? Anyone?

Last edited:

Obviously a placeholder, so I don't get why this thread was even made. When the release date is decided, Amazon will not be the ones to report it first.

Yeah Amazon isn't the place you'd expect to break the news about Pokemon release dates.

And I know this is a very stupid question, but when is spring in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom