• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi all!!

Seb95

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey there!

My name is Sebastian, nice meeting you all! :)

I used to play Pokemon a while ago and recently I got my interest back as I develop a Pokedex/team builder on my free time!

My favorite pokemon is mudkip! It was my first starter ever, so got attached I guess haha

I would love to buy a new Pokemon game, but there are so many now that I'm not sure which I should try!

I played up to the fourth generation game, platinum and diamond!

Is there any pokemon you would recommend me to try? Should I buy just the newest one?

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Ahoy, welcome welcome!!

I used to play Pokemon a while ago and recently I got my interest back as I develop a Pokedex/team builder on my free time!

I saw what you made, it looks really impressive! Nice job so far!!

Is there any pokemon you would recommend me to try? Should I buy just the newest one?

Personally... I'd try Legends: Arceus if you really liked Diamond and Pearl? I'm VERY biased to be fair because Legends: Arceus is my favorite game, but I think it's great. The newest games are nice as well? the Black and White games are also very good and absolutely worth playing somehow

What's your favorite part of Pokémon?

Thank you! @lisianthus
I will be posting updates in this Post!
Now you can build your team and share it with a personal link!

---

Well I really liked diamond and pearl, but my favorites where gen 3!

I really like the caves and digging up fossils and having your own customizable 'house' if I remember right haha

I'm not a fan of the new 3d world of Pokemon, I guess its just different to what I know and I'm afraid I will not like it but I will check it the game you mentioned! :)

Can you pass old Pokemons into new games?

Back then it was so hard haha
I remember I used pokemon colosseum and XD to pass trade my pokemon between games!

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

I think having a team builder in a Pokédex app is very interesting, and a good idea to make it not like any old Pokédex.

I definitely agree with @lisianthus about Legends Arceus. It is definitely the best that’s out there today. Though, it’s quite different than many other games, so you might want to sink into modern Pokémon by picking up Scarlet and Violet.

Hope to see you around!

Hi! I also recommend Black and White. As I’m sure you really like Gen 3, why not try the remakes (and MAYBE the XY games). They were my first games (although I got a used copy, and I didn’t play very much until after deleting its data and starting anew).

Wow! Thanks a lot for all this recommendations and the warm welcome!

Honestly I always recommend Black/White, I know they're old at this point but they were so so good. Loved the music and characters, plus the story was pretty good too. One of my absolute favorites. Welcome to the site, Sebastian! :bulbaWave:

My parents arrived this week with my old DS and Pokemon games! So it's good black and white are on DS:)

I'll definitely try some remakes! I didn't even knew they made them

Glad summer holidays are arriving soon for me so I can spend some time playing! :)

Welcome! You have an amazing Pokemon taste :D
Hehe thanks, you too!

Hi! I also recommend Black and White. As I’m sure you really like Gen 3, why not try the remakes (and MAYBE the XY games). They were my first games (although I got a used copy, and I didn’t play very much until after deleting its data and starting anew).
I will check them this summer holidays, specially the remakes!

Currently full of work ‍, but not for long!

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom