• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hi - Check out my Pokemon Pokedex Videos

PDProfessor

Reaction score
Hi, Excited to join the Bulbagarden community after referencing it for years and years!

I've been a poke fan since the beginning and as a hobby just started creating short videos on YouTube to focus on a Pokemon and its many Pokedex entries from generation 1 of Kanto to generation 8 of Galor.

So please give it a watch and let me know what you think. I'll try to post new videos here as well whenever I create a new one. If this is not the right place to post these or if I should be posting somewhere else, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe ;)

Torchic W. Pip

Beautiful and Proud
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Your videos are really cool!

As for where to post your videos, my best guess would be a thread in the Bulbablogs section. I'm not 100% sure, but that seems like the best place for them to go.

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Professor, welcome to bulba!! I'd definitely recommend making a blog in the Bulbablogs section yeah, you can have your own little space there to link to your videos and talk about almost anything. It's really nice to hear you used the site for references, always love seeing dedicated fans like that.. one of these days I'll try making my own videos too <3

see you around!

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time here :D

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.