• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi Everyone!! :)

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new to forum, but I've been reading posts around it for as looooong as I can remember!

Here are some facts about me:
-My favorite Pokemon is Togekiss <3
-My favorite gen is 4
-The first game I ever played was Pearl, I rented it from a Blockbuster, but the first game I completed was Black
-I love to play the games, watch the anime, and read Adventures, but I never got into the cards
-My favorite anime characters are Ash, Dawn, and Team Rocket
-I have 3 favorite types: Electric, Water, and Psychic
-If we lived in a Pokemon world I'd probably compete in contests
-In my free time I love listening to Pokemon music, whether it's the game music, the japanese themes, or the english themes. I use it either to relax or to motivate myself :)
-I broke my DS last summer :(((((( but I'm hoping to save up enough money to buy my own Switch

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say about myself. I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody and the nearby Sword and Shield!! :D

Well you seem like maybe you're a Pokemon fan.

Welcome to the forums! Gen IV is great indeed, definitely my favorite as well (tied with Gen II but still) Hope ya have a good time around here and a lot of fun.

Ahh Pearl was my first ever DS game :D (got it for Christmas many years ago, played for about 4 hours straight with my brother... good times!) ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the forums typewild, hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom