• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi everyone

DigitalGen6

Amid the snow falling down in flakes from the sky
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hi I’m DigitalGen6, I like Pokémon, Pretty Series (Pretty Rhythm being my most favorite), video gaming, shipping, writing stories, etc. Right now, I’m working on about three fanfics (offline) and I also like to compose music and make Pokémon teams.
If there’s anything you’d like to ask me, feel free to! I hope we can all get along! (Also, I hope you can recommend some shipping fanfics to me, I like to read those)

Hi there, and welcome!

You’re in the right place if you write fanfic—we have a whole section for it! (It’s very cool please read and review and write and publish /not forced)

For shipping fic in particular: there are a few in the Shipper’s Paradise from a 2018 contest. In the Writer’s Workshop, you’ll find more ship fics! @Cresselia92 writes Silver/Lyra, and her writing is very sweet. I know @WriterofWorlds is writing an Adaman/Volo fic. @Triskelia has a Steven/Cynthia fic, though be warned it’s a bit dark. And to self-shill a bit, I write a lot of queer and/or poly romance (sometimes light, sometimes dark).

If you have any specific ships and/or tropes you’re looking for, feel free to ask me!

welcome! i see you've made your way around here quite a bit already! lol

we have a lot of fanfic stuff here! i usually don't read (or write) shipfics, (instead i do... not ships) but there are some here that i know of— @Torchic W. Pip has a few that are cute that you should def check out?

if you'd like you can post your stuff in our writing area! but hopefully you'll have a nice time here, thank you for coming!

Last edited:
I haven’t played Gen 1, I’ve played Gen 2 before (VC, only Silver and Crystal in 2018, I again play Crystal since I got it before the shutdown), I play Gen 3 (LeafGreen) but prefer to play it on a DS (I have a DSi which doesn’t have a second slot) as I can’t see half of what I’m doing in LG, I have HeartGold and Pearl in Gen 4, and I have Black and White in Gen 5 (trying to emulate Ash team in BW in White)

Hi there! I’m really happy that you joined the forums! I enjoy reading fanfics and writing too! I hope to be able to read some of your stories too!

I’d usually end with saying “Hope to see ya around” but I’ve already seen you around but this time, I hope to see you around more!

Thanks! I posted one and a half chapters of this one 20-something long fanfiction I’m writing.
You’d have to find it under my Postings.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom