• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi everyone!

Coolcat100

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello! Buldapedia is pretty much my favourite website and I am always checking the forums so I decided to join! I love the games and the anime and I am really glad to be here!

Welcome aboard, Coolcat100! As you know, there's all sorts of fun stuff to do!

Welcome! You seem like one cool cat, you know! Hope you have much much fun!

*Make that MUCH MUCH MUCH fun!

Feel free to drop me a message if you need help, or if you want complete randomity!

Oh, and welcome xD

Welcome to the forums, and of course, have a Merry Christmas! Have fun! (Cutest avatar ever?)

1. Welcome to the forums.
  2. your avatar of shiny drifloon like that is awesome.
  3. your name is awesome
  4. have a good time posting.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom