• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi from CG

Cosmic Gerbil

Forbidden Forest Ranger
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Cosmic Gerbil :) I started playing Pokemon in 2000, after I borrowed a friend's Gameboy and really got into the game. I am looking forward to Black and White 2 coming out soon and I hope many mysteries from Black and White will be answered in them :) I wish you could play as a Pokemon instead of a person, lol xD

I also like music very much, especially metal \m/. I think I have given away one of my fave bands in my avi and siggy and other bands I like are Chidlren of Bodom, Lamb of God, Megadeth and Synarchy.

Last edited:
Greetings Cosmic Gerbil and Welcome to BMGf :) Feel free to ask any questions you have, I'm always open ^_^

You might want to talk to Pyradox about the metal music, she also likes that type of music.

Thank you for the welcomes guys :) It is great to know that there are more metal fans here \m/ I was afraid that nobody else would like metal, lol.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

ANOTHER METALHEAD.

I'd say that's enough Caps Lock for now.

Metallica and Megadeth are my favorite bands as well. I also really like Lamb Of God and Children Of Bodom. Welcome to the forums, Cosmic Gerbil. It's absolutely awesome to have another person metal-ifying this place, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited:
Howdy!

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Happy posting :lol:

OH.
MY.
GOD.

ANOTHER METALHEAD.

I'd say that's enough Caps Lock for now.

Metallica and Megadeth are my favorite bands as well. I also really like Lamb Of God and Children Of Bodom. Welcome to the forums, Cosmic Gerbil. It's absolutely awesome to have another person metal-ifying this place, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Gerb, this is Pyradox. You're going to like her.

I thought you were talking about the character in my avatar when I read the title of your thread. XD
Whoops.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :3

Wow, tons more welcomes :D Thank you so much everybody. I reckon that's the problem with me being in Britain...loads of people post after I've gone to bed :p

It is especially great to meet another metalhead on here (Hi Pyradox *does metal horns*). I like your siggy, a very good album :) Isn't it great that Randy is free now too!

I shall have a butchers at the What are you listening to thread and see if I can find some other music threads too :)

Lol, sorry to confuse you hurristat :) Yep, my CG is for my Cosmic Gerbil, I've been that for years now, my sis picked it for me for my first email address. Ha, reminds me, I have confused some people over talking about James cos of James from Pokemon, James Hetfield, a fictional charrie I have called James and a best friend called James too. Can get so mixed up sometimes xD OK, that was so random, I shall stop now. Thanks again for all the awesome welcomes :D

(If this comes twice, my browser was being annoying and sorry about that :eek: )

When I first saw this, I immediately thought of Computer-Generated Animation.

This will be interesting. Have fun on the forums!

When I first saw this, I immediately thought of Computer-Generated Animation.

I had just gotten done reading a bit of Homestuck and there was a really douchey character called "CG". Hopefully Gerb isn't like that. xD

Anywho, welcome to the forum. Probably should've said that sooner. I like some metal myself as well. My favorites are Symphony X, Mastodon, and Rage Against the Machine. You should be grateful I'm posting here, I barely ever welcome people in this section.

LOL, no, I am nice xD *Looks round to make sure my friends aren't here*. Yep, I'm nice, all the time :p

Cheers for the welcome dude :D Have heard a bit of Symphony X before but will have to check tou the other bands :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom