• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi guys! I'm new!

Rakansen

Reaction score
I've been using Bulbapedia for years now, but I just decided to join the forums now. I decided to join because I want to be able to communicate with other Pokémon fans. Some other video game franchises I like are Fire Emblem, Custom Robo, and Legend of Zelda.

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Rakansen! I'm a fan of Fire Emblem as well. Excited for the release of Awakening next month?

Hey Rakansen, welcome. I use Bulbapedia a lot and that's how I found these forums, I just clicked on the forums link and found it :) This is a great place to talk to other Pokemon fans. I enjoy it myself. If you want to talk about Pokemon, feel free to message me. I've played a little bit of Zelda(Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time) but Im not very good at it lol. If you need any help, feel free to ask any questions you have or you can ask me if you have a questions and I'll help you any way I can. I hope you have a great time here.

This is one of the best places on the net to communicate with other Pokemon fans so it's great that you chose Bulba. :D Can't say I've ever played those three series you listed though... not even Zelda haha. I'm kind of out of the loop. ): Enjoy your stay here, though!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom