• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi guys!

What do you mean with "part"?
If you mean my favourite Pokémon, it's Garchomp!
Out of all of the Pokémon franchise, what's the best thing about it to you? For example, I really like the Pokémon Adventures manga! (also garchomp is a good one!!)

Welcome to Bulbagarden, ZedeFire! :bulbaWave:

Garchomp is a cool choice! I also really like your avatar, Spheal is one of my personal favorite Pokémon. :bulbaLove:

I hope you have fun here! If you ever have questions about anything on the forums, you can always ask me or any other moderator. We're happy to help!

See you around :)

Out of all of the Pokémon franchise, what's the best thing about it to you? For example, I really like the Pokémon Adventures manga! (also garchomp is a good one!!)
Ah, okay. I absolutely love the anime, now I am watching the original serie. I am also full of cards and I have 3 games and 2 spin-offs for Nintendo Switch.
Welcome to Bulbagarden, ZedeFire! :bulbaWave:

Garchomp is a cool choice! I also really like your avatar, Spheal is one of my personal favorite Pokémon. :bulbaLove:

I hope you have fun here! If you ever have questions about anything on the forums, you can always ask me or any other moderator. We're happy to help!

See you around :)
Thanks! Spheal is my 5th favourite Pokémon: he is the cutest one! I am a member of the Italian forum, Pokémon Central Forum, so I know the hierarchy.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom