• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi i draw!

xXGhostbooXx

*trips and falls onto the ground* Parkour!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
(Quick edit so this makes sense: I started this thread by drawing on a laptop’s touchpad, however i ended up using an ipad)

The twist is........ I Draw with my laptops touchpad!

However i don't draw a ton, so don't expect alot of art lol, anyways here we go!

2023_11_16_0nc_Kleki.png

I can do better, but then again this is with a touchpad lol

Last edited:
Can I just say how incredibly impressive this is??? I can barely use a laptop touchpad as a mouse, never mind a drawing tool (I am very dependent on USB wireless mouses). This is amazing.
Thank you! I was honestly surprised with how good this turned out lol. (I'm using a Macbook, and the touchpad is very sensitive, so that may be why it turned out so good)

Eheheheh coordinator lissi

2023_11_17_0h4_Kleki.png
So when i was drawing her i accidentally made her look angry.... so i guess shes angry? Also i saw how you said she was tired, so i tried my best to make her look tired lol (Sorry if the eye color is wrong btw)

Back
Top Bottom